2019 Practice Squad Thread

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hopefully Chunn doesn't have to do shit.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hopefully Chunn doesn't have to do shit.
Do you have some Inside information on him since he is from a Southern College. I only know what I saw in pre season and he looked pretty capable. The information on him through his college playing days are not like he is a world beater but he appears to be versatile and a good athlete. I saw no glaring negatives but he exhibited some good physical qualities and has a durable physical make up.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Do you have some Inside information on him since he is from a Southern College. I only know what I saw in pre season and he looked pretty capable. The information on him through his college playing days are not like he is a world beater but he appears to be versatile and a good athlete. I saw no glaring negatives but he exhibited some good physical qualities and has a durable physical make up.
I don't, but if he's playing that means that Elliott is not.

He did look pretty good in the preseason games...actually seemed to be a tougher runner than Pollard honestly.

With the OL, though, any of these guys should be able to pick up some yards. My concern is protecting the QB.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't, but if he's playing that means that Elliott is not.

He did look pretty good in the preseason games...actually seemed to be a tougher runner than Pollard honestly.

With the OL, though, any of these guys should be able to pick up some yards. My concern is protecting the QB.
Not withstanding the status of Zeke, I think I liked this guy as an addition to the team. He seemed to have an enthusiasm a little above some of the others. I don’t see him as a temporary replacement for Elliot just a good utility to have including a running back . Elliot is a story of its own making. Who knows what will evolve there.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Not withstanding the status of Zeke, I think I liked this guy as an addition to the team. He seemed to have an enthusiasm a little above some of the others. I don’t see him as a temporary replacement for Elliot just a good utility to have including a running back . Elliot is a story of its own making. Who knows what will evolve there.
I think he's a better Rod Smith.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Is Daniel Wise related to the Pat's Dedrick Wise?

Top Bottom