2018 Weekend Draft Chatter Thread

data

Forbes #1
If we did that per pick as the teams are on the clock it would take away from the chatter in here. I had rather chatter in here.
You misunderstood me. I'm saying 15 minutes to finish your mock. All 32 picks.

15 minutes was how long teams had to make a pick back in the day. Just saying how appropriate. Making a connection.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
This coverage is abysmal... they talk about the same few stories ad nauseum, and the "red carpet" is an embarrassment. It's actually painful listening to some of these people speak.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Guess that convention thing didn't exactly pan out, eh?
Ehh, I actually won tickets to tonight but was going to take my dad but he wasn't feeling well enough to go so decided to hang here and drink beer with him and watch and shitpost and sold my tickets

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ooookay.

This Dilly Dilly thing needs to just go away now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ehh, I actually won tickets to tonight but was going to take my dad but he wasn't feeling well enough to go so decided to hang here and drink beer with him and watch and shitpost and sold my tickets
Wise move.

I can't imagine going to the draft and be around a bunch of dumb fuck face painters and somehow feeling comfortable.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wise move.

I can't imagine going to the draft and be around a bunch of dumb fuck face painters and somehow feeling comfortable.
My dad's up there in age so not sure he would have enjoyed the circus atmosphere anyway, I picked up tickets a little after noon and it was already packed with idiots buying $9 a pop beers

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Going to clear my notifications at 8:04.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
If we take a WR tonight I'm gonna straight up shit myself and sit in it until this is over

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If we take a WR tonight I'm gonna straight up shit myself and sit in it until this is over
Well, that seems a little extreme. I say do it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Luv you buddy but really hoping we take Ridley or Moore 1st now :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think the only guy I have seen mocked to us that would send me into orbit is Evans.

Top Bottom