2018 Weekend Draft Chatter Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That pretty much wraps up this draft. I am not even bothering to give a fuck about the 7th round.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Man. They are hammering this Shaq Griffin shit into the ground. The Seahawks better hope he pans out. If he doesn't play worth a damn, it will be hard to ever cut him. Especially not for a few years at least.

midswat

... soon
Chiefs just took a Vol - Khalil McKenzie. Former 5 star who didn’t do dick. Surprisingly left this year when he could’ve excelled in the new staffs system. Was an odd decision by him to leave. I don’t think he does anything in the league. No clue why he got selected.

midswat

... soon
Chiefs just took a Vol - Khalil McKenzie. Former 5 star who didn’t do dick. Surprisingly left this year when he could’ve excelled in the new staffs system. Was an odd decision by him to leave. I don’t think he does anything in the league. No clue why he got selected.
Was a scrub DT here but KC is moving him to guard. Interesting

data

Forbes #1
Man. They are hammering this Shaq Griffin shit into the ground. The Seahawks better hope he pans out. If he doesn't play worth a damn, it will be hard to ever cut him. Especially not for a few years at least.
The only set of identical twins where parents and coaches aren’t pestered by ‘how can you tell them apart’ questions.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The only set of identical twins where parents and coaches aren’t pestered by ‘how can you tell them apart’ questions.
:lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
HAHAHAHAHAH another WR.

Wish I could watch booze stroke out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wilson is a value, but how many damn WRs do we need?

Top Bottom