2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Honestly the best our offense looked against the Panthers was when we went sort of pass happy in the second half. I'd rather run the ball effectively but we shouldn't be afraid to tailor the game plan for the opponent. Passing the ball against the Panther secondary should have been easier then running the ball. We should have come out attacking and took them by surprise. Just my opinion. Would have made for a totally different game. But I'm sure with the weather our coaches were scared to even try that.
We can’t run the ball effectively with teams playing ten man fronts to stop it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We can’t run the ball effectively with teams playing ten man fronts to stop it.
When you have 2 TEs and a FB on the field why would a team respect your pass. They know its a run, we know it's a run and we refuse to do anything else.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Noe can we make them pay with a passing threat.
Maybe of we had a TE with some play making ability we could make teams pay. But Swaim and Jarwin aren't going to threaten shit. They look like they are running in mud and have no ability to win jump balls.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
When you have 2 TEs and a FB on the field why would a team respect your pass. They know its a run, we know it's a run and we refuse to do anything else.
It doesnt matter what alignment the Cowboys have, the defenses are still cheating up for a run play. They know Dallas has a shaky passing game.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It doesnt matter what alignment the Cowboys have, the defenses are still cheating up for a run play. They know Dallas has a shaky passing game.
Not really true at all. They were doubling receivers all over the place when we tried to throw the ball.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Not really true at all. They were doubling receivers all over the place when we tried to throw the ball.
They were dropping back into coverage after the snap but their initial alignment was run first.

p1_

DCC 4Life

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Cleveland and sorry ass Buffalo cut this guy, Skip. He's no savior.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cleveland and sorry ass Buffalo cut this guy, Skip. He's no savior.
He has an attitude problem apparently. But it sure would be nice for someone to catch the ball and actually do something with it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're not alone. We basically added another Linehan to the staff. Not exactly going to bring anything new or better.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That's very telling.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I thought we banned posters for bringing anything Cowherd here.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Consistency is a Garrett trademark.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Consistency is a Garrett trademark.
~steps up to podium~

Alright guys, how we doin?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:lol

Yes, because that's going to fix the problem.

Let's take the playcalling away from the bad OC and give it to the guy who was responsible for this offense being boring and predictable for almost all the seasons HE was the OC.

It isn't just the playcalling, it's that shitty playbook and awful offensive design that those plays are coming from. And whose offense is it?

:robowink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom