Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
"My emotional state"
Yeah it sounds like a bunch of bullshit that will lead no where. Still the man needs to get away from her. She sounds crazy and you know it's only a matter of time before she does it again.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
NFL: 6 game suspension

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Fucking cunt. Kick her to the curb, Dave.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Fucking cunt. Kick her to the curb, Dave.
He's fucked. He dumps her and he gets suspended. He keeps her and he's her slave because she can always tell on him. Oh and by the way, she might be telling the truth. He is a fucking knucklehead. There is no question about that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's fucked. He dumps her and he gets suspended. He keeps her and he's her slave because she can always tell on him. Oh and by the way, she might be telling the truth. He is a fucking knucklehead. There is no question about that.
Yeah it's true. He got in trouble for the same shit in college but the case was dropped. It's part of the knuckle head in him that caused such a talent to go undrafted.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Y’all need to tap the breaks here. She’s already told police that he’s innocent, that she made shit up.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Y’all need to tap the breaks here. She’s already told police that he’s innocent, that she made shit up.
Yeah this case will end with nothing. Plus he isn't high profile enough for Goodell to go on a 2 year witch hunt like Zeke.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Goodell will investigate anyway. Fortunately it will take a year and he will be on another team.

By the way, skinny in Dallas is that Demarcus Lawrence is just as much of a knucklehead. That's why they don't want to commit to him. He's not really a good upstanding citizen.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Report: Irving's Girlfriend Retracts Domestic Violence Claims As Frisco PD Investigate

DALLAS (105.3 The Fan) - After the Frisco police department confirmed that they were looking into the assault allegations made against Dallas Cowboys' defensive lineman David Irving on his own Twitter account this morning, Irving's girlfriend, who made the allegations, now says the domestic violence claims aren't true.

"On April 22nd, the father of my child and my current boyfriend had a vocal argument that spilled out into our front yard. My neighbors were concerned and called 911. I was very upset and made some allegations that were false at the time due to our vocal argument and my emotional state," Irving's girlfriend said. "I had no intentions of getting David into trouble, I was just very emotional and upset. I would like to be clear, although our relationship is not perfect, we love one another and David did not put his hands on me at any time. I'm deeply sorry this has caused both of us so much unwanted and undue attention. David is a great father and our focus is working on our relationship and raising our beautiful daughter. I would urge the media to please refrain from spreading this false story."

According to WFAA's Jobin Panicker, Irving could be facing charges of assault with bodily injury, assault by impeding breath and unlawful restraint.

105.3 The Fan's Mike Fisher reported later Monday that persons close to the situation between Irving and his girlfriend tell him that the pair of incidents occurred on Saturday evening at the Frisco home which is leased by Irving.

Fish reports that Irving refused her wish to enter the home, apparently due to his accusations of infidelity. She then called Frisco police, who arrived at the scene, and saw no suggestion of violence. She asked to remove her things from the home; Irving declined ... and police ended their involvement.

However, Fish is told, Sanchez did not leave the neighborhood, opting to literally sit on the curb outside the home. (Thus making her online claim that Irving “ kicked his girlfriend to the curb” somewhat ironic.) At 10 p.m., still outside and in the neighborhood, Sanchez called the police again, again having been refused entry to Irving‘s home. It was during the second call that she issued domestic violence accusations that she has now recanted.

She has given her statement to the district attorney; law-enforcement officials are not examining it.

Irving was considering issuing his own public statement, but may now not feel the need to do so.

Fish adds the three following notes in reference to Irving's situation:

* There is no indication that Sanchez claimed that she has video proof of domestic violence having occurred here is valid; Fish is told that Irving had people on the phone with him who were listening during the dispute.

*The Cowboys are aware of the volatility of the relationship.

* The NFL, in its misguided efforts to serve as its own law-enforcement body, Will surely feel obliged to investigate.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Wait... shouldn't SHE be at least charged with something?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Wait... shouldn't SHE be at least charged with something?
Agreed. A false domestic violence claim is potentially just as damaging as being the victim of domestic violence itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom