2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Guess the change up pitch doesn’t work in football like it does baseball.
The change up only works because it plays off the fastball. If you only throw a change up, it's not a change up, you just throw slow. And you're going to get rocked.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The real problem is not in the front office, it's with the philosophy the coaching staff (presumably Garrett) has with WR's and their very "inside the box" thinking.

It seems they basically only consider two types of WR's; either a 6-2/200+ "outside" type, or a slot type, and never the two shall meet.
Not sure why we don't at least go for the 6'4" types if we want height. Or the 4.4 forty types if we go small. But instead we draft the small guys who can't crack a 4.55 forty and our big slow guys are never taller than 6'2".

Of course we don't draft many WRs either

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah because he is a terror when on the field.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Why exactly is there a need for "tough talk" from Cowboys brass? I mean, what leverage do they think they might have? Just because he got a concussion? GTOH

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why exactly is there a need for "tough talk" from Cowboys brass? I mean, what leverage do they think they might have? Just because he got a concussion? GTOH
I think the tough talk he is referring to is the comments by the Cowboys that he needs to prove himself before they give him a long term deal.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Now he backpedals.

Whotta piece of shit.

Naked Irving does not approve.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Irving looked exactly like Calais Campbell last year, if he can stay on the field I have no problem making him a franchise cornerstone.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
:lol

p1_

DCC 4Life

Now he backpedals.

Whotta piece of shit.

Naked Irving does not approve.
youre surprised by the false bravado from Jr ? And thanks for the bad mandingo visual.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Perfect for the next avatar bet
No. Its not a punishment for the loser. Its a punishment for the rest of us that has to look at it.

data

Forbes #1
No. Its not a punishment for the loser. Its a punishment for the rest of us that has to look at it.
Even if we photoshopped your existing avatar’s head onto Irving’s nether area so his widespread legs frame your face?

Youre weird.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Shit, that sucks.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
TO made the cut for the HOF this time around. Funny how every article I've seen about it shows him in a Cowboys uniform. He was a knucklehead but he earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom