2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Huge TD right before the half by UCF to cut the lead to 3.

I'm kind of surprised they're letting Joe Burrow and LSU's WRs carve them up. LSU's pass game vs. UCF's secondary was one of the matchups I thought UCF would have in their favor.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I’m pretty impressed with how UCF defending the run against LSU. Considering the level of athlete that LSU has it is very impressive.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Huge TD right before the half by UCF to cut the lead to 3.

I'm kind of surprised they're letting Joe Burrow and LSU's WRs carve them up. LSU's pass game vs. UCF's secondary was one of the matchups I thought UCF would have in their favor.
It appears that they have focused on stopping the run.

1bigfan13

Staff member
It appears that they have focused on stopping the run.
Yeah it looks like that was the game plan. Which is understandable when you consider LSU's OL vs that UCF front 7 was supposed to be a huge mismatch.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Matt Campbell turned down an offer the interview with the Jets.

OMGeez! I can’t believe he turned down an interview for a superior job! Stuff like this never happens!

midswat

... soon
Kentucky up 10 on PSU? Never would’ve thought that possible.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Matt Campbell turned down an offer the interview with the Jets.

OMGeez! I can’t believe he turned down an interview for a superior job! Stuff like this never happens!
:lol

Dude, it's the shit stain Jets. Campbell plays his cards right he could secure himself a nice long-term contract at an upper level CFB program.

I give him two more seasons at most at Iowa State before he moves on to another job at a school like Florida State or LSU. Two top programs who really aren't that in love with their current head coaches.

midswat

... soon
I hate Kentucky. Not as bad as I hate most other sec schools but I hate them nonetheless.

just wanted to get that off my chest.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Kentucky up 10 on PSU? Never would’ve thought that possible.
Penn State's offense fell off quite a bit after Barkley went pro. I thought McSorley would be able to make up for it with his play making ability but obviously that didn't happen.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Dude, it's the shit stain Jets.
I may be in the minority but I actually don't think the Jets job is bad. You've got a good looking young QB and lots of free cap space. They aren't a total disaster to build from.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Dude, it's the shit stain Jets. Campbell plays his cards right he could secure himself a nice long-term contract at an upper level CFB program.

I give him two more seasons at most at Iowa State before he moves on to another job at a school like Florida State or LSU. Two top programs who really aren't that in love with their current head coaches.
I want to have Matt Campbell’s babies. He is the type of coach I’d hope to get at Tech.

midswat

... soon
Penn State's offense fell off quite a bit after Barkley went pro. I thought McSorley would be able to make up for it with his play making ability but obviously that didn't happen.
Maybe but Kentucky’s offense is all snell and nothing but snell.

I mean, I love my Vols, but if I’m being honest we mostly sucked this year. And we dominated Kentucky.

Idk. Maybe I’m blinded by my Kentucky disdain

midswat

... soon
Glad MSU lost but of all the SEC teams playing today I’m mostly indifferent on them.

Wht cant the rest of these guys lose?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Two huge recent misses by UCF in this game. Get your shit together, Knights!

midswat

... soon
LSU is down to playing wide receivers in the secondary and they’re still beating UCF by double digits. :doh

At least PSU is making a comeback against Kentucky

midswat

... soon
Benny Snell is a beast but he’s been rode hard in college. A lot of tread on his tires. Not sure how good he’ll be in the nFL

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
LSU is down to playing wide receivers in the secondary and they’re still beating UCF by double digits. :doh
Tbf UCF is missing their Heisman candidate qb but yea I expected more with LSU's depleted secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom