2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
To me this looks like one team has superior athletes and the other one has superior fire in their belly.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Why don't you go ahead and fetch where I tried to convince anyone where I said, "our secondary only sucked because we had one ejected and 2 hurt"...
So, you were essentially sayin our secondary would have been fine had we not been all oh no injuries and shit. Now, you’re walking it back. Cool.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
So, you were essentially sayin our secondary would have been fine had we not been all oh no injuries and shit. Now, you’re walking it back. Cool.
Well, in the real world we don't have to use terms like "essentially" because we have an actual record of what I said. We also have a record of your original statement that turned out being wrong. So go ahead and read what I said and then read what you said then try your best to interpret the information.

Cotton

Staff member
Well, in the real world we don't have to use terms like "essentially" because we have an actual record of what I said. We also have a record of your original statement that turned out being wrong. So go ahead and read what I said and then read what you said then try your best to interpret the information.
Okay cool. So, what about my original statement was wrong? Oh look, our secondary got burned again.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I was told our secondary only sucked because we had one ejected and 2 hurt. I’m not buying it.
^ See that? ^

Yeah, I didn't say that. Since I didn't that would make you wrong. See how this works?

Cotton

Staff member
^ See that? ^

Yeah, I didn't say that. Since I didn't that would make you wrong. See how this works?
Just stop. You tried to make an excuse for our secondary and you obviously have been proven wrong as our secondary sucks regardless of injury or ejection. Which is what I said. Which is correct.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Just stop. You tried to make an excuse for our secondary and you obviously have been proven wrong as our secondary sucks regardless of injury or ejection. Which is what I said. Which is correct.

I honestly don't even understand what you are doing here.

It is like you're making up an argument that doesn't even exist. What exactly are you looking to accomplish here?

You want me to have a perspective about Texas Tech's secondary that I don't have and this would make you happy somehow?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Wesley was in the same camp as my son one year. He was a damn string bean who jumped really high and caught everything. Pretty cool to see him catching balls and doing well.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
I honestly don't even understand what you are doing here.

It is like you're making up an argument that doesn't even exist. What exactly are you looking to accomplish here?

You want me to have a perspective about Texas Tech's secondary that I don't have and this would make you happy somehow?
The secondary will be fine once we don’t have injuries and ejections. -Skid

Cotton

Staff member
Wesley was in the same camp as my son one year. He was a damn string bean who jumped really high and caught everything. Pretty cool to see him catching balls and doing well.
That is very cool.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This is a post that I can get behind.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
What is crazy to think about is that TTU has 3, possibly 4 LB that could play in the NFL. That doesn't even make sense to me.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I like that Kliff decides to nut up on 4th down. He seems like he is so uptight in situations like this. Nice to see him realize that he is going to have to let it loose to have a chance of winning.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Hey look, an unsportsmanlike conduct call that isn't against Tech.

How is this possible?

D

Deuce

I haven’t been paying attention to the Houston/TT game. Looks like it was the defensive struggle we all thought it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom