2017 Season | Super Bowl LII | Gameday Chatter | 2-4-2018

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm like the anti-@2233boys, closer to a meatatarian, but I've just discovered roasted brusselsprouts and f'n love them. I've made them (flash-fried at the end in bacon grease) almost every day the last 2 weeks.

Before this past month, never had brusselsprouts in my life.
Interesting. I may try my own take on them i.e. mold hamburger into brussel sprout shape and wrap with bacon

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's good. it means we've actually had some decent pre-game chatter, you unrecognizing-of-the-bigger-picture bitch.

if we had 12 post right now, it'd go total post count, but that'd be a boring chatter.
Fair enough.

data

Forbes #1
@Iamtdg

Knowing your appreciation for properly sung National Anthems, what about God Bless America?

You're more accepting of artistic interpretation?

Cotton

Staff member
Interesting. I may try my own take on them i.e. mold hamburger into brussel sprout shape and wrap with bacon
I like the way you think, sir.

Cotton

Staff member
@Iamtdg

Knowing your appreciation for properly sung National Anthems, what about God Bless America?

You're more accepting of artistic interpretation?
I thought it was decent. And, no, no interpretation. Just sing it the way it was meant to be sung, god dammit.

Cotton

Staff member
I give the anthem a 6. She would have gotten a little higher, but she majorly fucked up at the end there, and presentation was just meh.

data

Forbes #1
I give the anthem a 6. She would have gotten a little higher, but she majorly fucked up at the end there, and presentation was just meh.
I think I read something this morning saying she has the flu...props if that was live and not pre-recorded.

Cotton

Staff member
I think I read something this morning saying she has the flu...props if that was live and not pre-recorded.
Then bow out and let someone in who can properly honor our country.

Cotton

Staff member
Who do I hate most in this country? The person I wish death upon even more than Jerry Jones? The person that if they got bedbugs eternally I would never feel sorry for them? Rosie O'Donnell. Simply for her "singing" of our national anthem.

midswat

... soon
All the pregame shenanigans really sucks. Over the top

data

Forbes #1
Who do I hate most in this country? The person I wish death upon even more than Jerry Jones? The person that if they got bedbugs eternally I would never feel sorry for them? Rosie O'Donnell. Simply for her "singing" of our national anthem.
When did she sing the national anthem?

Did you mean Roseanne Barr?

Cotton

Staff member
When did she sing the national anthem?

Did you mean Roseanne Barr?
Yes, sorry, I got my fatasses mixed up.

Top Bottom