2017 Season | AFC/NFC Championship Games | Gameday Chatter | 1-21-2018

data

Forbes #1
Eagles trade Nick Foles for a 1st rounder this off-season.

Has a team ever traded the same player twice in NFL history?

midswat

... soon
I hope the Eagles sack brady 10 times in the super bowl

midswat

... soon
Case Keenum is a free agent?

He’s good now, but wait until Kellen Moore coaches him up.

Signing him has to be priority #1 for dallas

This season reinforces how bad Our coaching staff in Dallas is and how hard it is to be a Cowboys fan these days...

DLK150

DCC 4Life
It was so obvious they were going to blow Minnesota out of the water that I fell asleep at halftime. Guess I didn't miss much on the Minnesota side of the ball.

data

Forbes #1
Redskins, Lions, Dallas Cowbags, Rams, Buccaneers...Since 2008 (10 years ago), only 5 NFC teams without an NFC Championship Game appearance.

Since 2008 (10 years ago), only 7 NFC teams w/o Super Bowl appearance, adding the Vikings and Bears to the above list.

midswat

... soon

Not as funny as his first one but decent

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Go Pats

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
This season reinforces how bad Our coaching staff in Dallas is and how hard it is to be a Cowboys fan these days...
Shows how bad the entire organization is and has been. Eagles were a cluster after Chip Kelly and trading or releasing a slew of prominent players. Two years later they're in the SB despite multiple season-ending injuries and losing their QB. Jax goes from 3-13 to just 4 pts away from the SB in one year.

This probably gives Jerry and some fans hope that the Cowboys can make a giant leap and get there too. But I've been seeing this for the last 20 years,. Going back to '99 when the Rams went from 5-11 to winning the SB the next year many Cowboy fans acted like we could do the same when we went 5-11 in 2000. But all we did was go 5-11 again in '01 and '02.

So it definitely is possible but it takes making the necessary changes and Jerry isn't willing to make those changes. He's going to remain GM with input from Stephen, Jerry Jr, Spaulding, etc while keeping subpar coaches like Garrett and we'll just repeat the same cycle from the last 20 years while watching other teams continue to turn it around and become contenders blindly hoping we'll do the same one day while doing the same things we've done the last 20 years.

Top Bottom