2017 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Saw that. All the reunion did is make me sad. Bitch still had to make it about him though.

marsbennett

Brand New Member
What coulda been.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
What coulda been.
Yep. If the coaches and front office could have checked their egos the Cowboys probably enjoy at least a decade of success, instead of that bit 5 year run that they went on.

My guess is they probably left at least 2 Super Bowls on the table.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Yep. If the coaches and front office could have checked their egos the Cowboys probably enjoy at least a decade of success, instead of that bit 5 year run that they went on.

My guess is they probably left at least 2 Super Bowls on the table.
At least.

No doubt in my mind that the '94 team would've three- peted had Jimmy been there.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
“We’ve visited about [Collins playing right tackle],” said Cowboys executive Stephen Jones from the NFL Combine, via Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “Obviously right now, we feel good about Doug coming back and being able to do that. But if Doug were to retire or not be around or if something happened to him, than yeah, we’ve visited about who would have the best chance to go outside of our inside guys.

"I think [Collins] would certainly be an option.”

For those of you hoping we move on from Free this year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
“We’ve visited about [Collins playing right tackle],” said Cowboys executive Stephen Jones from the NFL Combine, via Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “Obviously right now, we feel good about Doug coming back and being able to do that. But if Doug were to retire or not be around or if something happened to him, than yeah, we’ve visited about who would have the best chance to go outside of our inside guys.

"I think [Collins] would certainly be an option.”

For those of you hoping we move on from Free this year.
Collins is such an elite athlete, I have a hard time believing he couldn't kick outside successfully.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How weird that this tweet and my post above would come at almost the exact same time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If this is true, we better start being nice to Leary.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They will hold out hope that Green can stay healthy.
It's sad though because Green would be an excellent RT in my opinion, if he could stay healthy. But it also sucks having to end each great statement about a Cowboys player with "if he can stay healthy". He manned LT last year in Smith's absence at a pretty high level.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
If this is true, we better start being nice to Leary.
Smith, Leary, Frederick, Martin, Collins

Too much steak on the plate, but I'd love to see a 3 year run of that OL.

townsend

Banned
Yeah I'd say the odds are about 7 to 1 that Leary goes to a franchise willing to pay through the nose for a piece of the "Great Wall of Dallas". I'd say it's about even money he ends up playing for a division rival.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Yeah I'd say the odds are about 7 to 1 that Leary goes to a franchise willing to pay through the nose for a piece of the "Great Wall of Dallas". I'd say it's about even money he ends up playing for a division rival.

I know that's how it will end up, and am actually looking forward to a high comp pick. Then it will be the year they do away with comp picks.

townsend

Banned
I know that's how it will end up, and am actually looking forward to a high comp pick. Then it will be the year they do away with comp picks.
We never get high comp picks. Demarco Murray was only worth a 4th.

townsend

Banned
Which is laughable.

But I guess it worked out, because wasn't that the pick that became Prescott?
Yeah, a perfect combination of the league fucking us and having every other QB drafted out from under us.

The most amazing dumb luck this franchise has ever been on the right side of, which is saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom