2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't try to punish him or you will pay. His daddy will go on ESPN and make up all sorts of stuff that those meanie heads at OU will did to him.
Well to be fair, in his past, that stuff has always been true :tippytoe

God, it's like I just feel compelled to poke at you Tech fans.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Honestly that WWE suplex on the concrete was punishment enough.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Honestly that WWE suplex on the concrete was punishment enough.
Yep. Could have been worse as well because it looked like he landed on his head.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yep. Could have been worse as well because it looked like he landed on his head.
It looked like it knocked his ass out cold.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm trying hard to hate the kid...I do feel bad for him because I know what it's like to make embarrassing public mistakes.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Following the offseason departure of Jacarthy Mack, the only members of Texas Tech's 2013 signing class left on the team are Dylan Cantrell, Zach Barnes, DJ Bray and Caleb Woodward. Eleven of the program's 18 high school signees in 2013 left the program before exhausting their eligibility.

If you look at the Red Raiders' 2013 and 2014 classes together -- so players that should be entering their fourth or fifth year with the program -- there are just 10 signees left on the roster: Barnes, Cantrell, Woodward, Payton Hendrix, Dakota Allen, Jah'Shawn Johnson, Cam Batson, Justin Stockton and Demarcus Felton.

Kliff Kingsbury and Texas Tech are going to need the program's 2015 and 2016 classes, along with the incoming JUCO signees, to do the bulk of the heavy lifting this season.

:skurred

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Kliff bout to get Strong-ed I'm afraid. Last ditch effort is coming this season.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Didn't see anywhere else to put this so here it goes....

[MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION]

Arkansas has an early commit to next year's class.. A LB named Bumper Pool.

dallen

Senior Tech
Didn't see anywhere else to put this so here it goes....

[MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION]

Arkansas has an early commit to next year's class.. A LB named Bumper Pool.
It's how we roll on the hill

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
No other place to put this, and maybe we need a NCAA baseball thread, but Texas Tech's baseball team is killing it this year. They just beat the #9 team in the nation 13-1 earlier this week. And, of the 35 players on their roster, only 4 are seniors. :towel

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
No other place to put this, and maybe we need a NCAA baseball thread, but Texas Tech's baseball team is killing it this year. They just beat the #9 team in the nation 13-1 earlier this week. And, of the 35 players on their roster, only 4 are seniors. :towel
Well at least we have baseball...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom