Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Lets call it here and I will say it's a win for Tech

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is that what I said? You must not subscribe to my posts. They have grit, are forcing many turnovers and tackle. Are they some sort of wonderful defense? Not at all. But they are improved.
I agree that they have tackled better this year. That's about all I have for this defense right now. I told you this would be a tough game for the D. Embrace it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Honestly, I'm much more worried about the offense at this point. Pretty weak

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I think he juuuuust missed it.
In real time, the only thing I wasn't sure about was if his foot was in because I was watching the ball. When they showed the replay I was like "Yeah, his foot was in and the ball got just enough of the pylon" but hey, that's the way it goes. I don't have access to high tech replay devices or underground ref betting pools. :)

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I agree that they have tackled better this year. That's about all I have for this defense right now. I told you this would be a tough game for the D. Embrace it.
WTH? This game is an enormously tough game for the D. When OSU is playing well they are very very good.

Cotton

Staff member
In real time, the only thing I wasn't sure about was if his foot was in because I was watching the ball. When they showed the replay I was like "Yeah, his foot was in and the ball got just enough of the pylon" but hey, that's the way it goes. I don't have access to high tech replay devices or underground ref betting pools. :)
It was a touchdown. We got fucked.

Cotton

Staff member
WTH? This game is an enormously tough game for the D. When OSU is playing well they are very very good.
So, you are okay with mediocrity. Cool.

Cotton

Staff member
343 first half yardage for them. Yeah, we aren’t there yet.

Cotton

Staff member
Picked apart.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
So, you are okay with mediocrity. Cool.
So first you said I had a lot of confidence in the D, which isn't true. Then you said I'm good with mediocrity?

You got more angles to come at me with?

The defense is improved. They are getting turnovers, tacking better and have more grit than I've seen in a long time. They will give up some serious yards, which I already said.

6-7 wins for this team. Just like I've been saying.

But no, I'd rather have Techs defense over Alabama's any day... Dumbass.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
New ... This game reminds me a lot of the Houston game from last week, only Oklahoma State is playing the role of the team that should be ahead by more than just four points. The Red Raiders are very fortunate to only be down by four.

... The end-of-half sequence was not Kliff Kingsbury's finest hour as a head coach.

... I'm not surprised at all that the Pokes have been able to move the ball. I am very surprised that the Red Raider offense struggled so much in the first half. That unit never really looked like it was firing on all cylinders.

... Texas Tech's offense has accounted for 24 points in its last four quarters of play combined against Houston and Oklahoma State.

... Desmond Nisby has -2 yards on two carries. The idea that he should automatically get every short yardage carry should probably be temporarily retired for a bit.

Pretty much summarizes my thoughts.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Nooooooow is when you say tech needs to score or this game will get out of hand. That's exactly where it is heading.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That's a red zone stop you never expect to see from this team.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
BTW, Fields is playing his ass off. That was clean.

My boy competed directly with that kids in more than one occasion.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
How many times have the forced a field goal in the red zone?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Hahaha!!!!! Down by one TD and we have the ball. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom