2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

midswat

... soon

Okay if this happens, it proves Haslam is still running things and Tennessee will continue to be the Browns.

If Fulmer gets the job, it means things are changing at UT and Haslam is losing power.

This is huge.

midswat

... soon

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

Okay if this happens, it proves Haslam is still running things and Tennessee will continue to be the Browns.

If Fulmer gets the job, it means things are changing at UT and Haslam is losing power.

This is huge.
Money talks, Haslam has the biggest pockets in the UT circle. My bet would be we end up with Sigmon since UT will want to keep Haslam's $$$ flowing.

midswat

... soon

D

Deuce

They have?

This year? Sure. Recently though? Idk.... How far back you going?

This year has been a dumpster fire for us. Worst season in our history - losing 8 games. Didn't UCF just go 0-12 two years ago? Also, UT has won three straight bowl games. Does UCF have three bowl wins in their history?

Enjoy this season UCF. It's a cinderella year and you're likely to end up what, MAYBE 10th at seasons end.
UCF went 0-12 2 years ago...but feel free to not see that that was an aberration rather than the rule.

A win tomorrow will give us our 5th conference championship in the last 10 years and get us to our 2nd NY6 bowl game in the last 5. How many Fiesta Bowls has Tennessee won in the last 20?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:towel

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life

:towel
#yessir ?

midswat

... soon
UCF went 0-12 2 years ago...but feel free to not see that that was an aberration rather than the rule.

A win tomorrow will give us our 5th conference championship in the last 10 years and get us to our 2nd NY6 bowl game in the last 5. How many Fiesta Bowls has Tennessee won in the last 20?
0-12 :lol. Wow.

How many fiesta bowls have we won the last 20 years? Idk but we won a national championship in the past 20 years.

I’ve already conceded that these past 15 years have been the darkest in our programs history. Yet our bowl record over that time is still better than yours. Your ceiling is a meh year for us.

I mean this isn’t even a fair comparison. Just the fact that you can go 12-0 and maybe win your conference championship this weekend YET still have zero chance at getting into the CFB playoff. You’re little league. You don’t have a seat at the big boys table. Enjoy your special Olympics gold medal.

:lol

D

Deuce

0-12 :lol. Wow.

How many fiesta bowls have we won the last 20 years? Idk but we won a national championship in the past 20 years.

I’ve already conceded that these past 15 years have been the darkest in our programs history. Yet our bowl record over that time is still better than yours. Your ceiling is a meh year for us.

I mean this isn’t even a fair comparison. Just the fact that you can go 12-0 and maybe win your conference championship this weekend YET still have zero chance at getting into the CFB playoff. You’re little league. You don’t have a seat at the big boys table. Enjoy your special Olympics gold medal.

:lol
You can shit all over our accomplishments, doesn't matter to me. That's what fans of inferior programs tend to do.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That's definitely an eyebrow raising decision that Fisher made. As Deuce pointed out, there has to be a lot more to this than just football. Because for as long as I can remember, A&M has pretty much been a 7 to 9 win team. Every 15 years or so they'll jump up and win 10 or 11 games, but by and large, they've mostly been nothing more than a decent football program.

midswat

... soon
The "I know you are but what am I" retort?

Man, you might be having the worst internet week of your life. Go take a nap.
I’m doing just fine. Appreciate your concern.

PS - now that Fulmer is the AD.... soon.

Enjoy frosts last game. Hard to imagine with how sure of him staying you were but oh well.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Who needs to watch soap operas when you have college football?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
For someone that doesnt give a fuck he sure seems to give a fuck....

midswat

... soon
For someone that doesnt give a fuck he sure seems to give a fuck....
Likewise... for a lot of people who didn't seem to give a fuck about what the Vols did, this thread has become full of people posting endlessly about the Vols and taking pot shots at me.

My saying IDGAF meant I'm not going to take any of it personally. Not that I expect anyone else is either. I think the trash talk is kind of fun actually. Although it does feel as though a few people who have been largely irrelevant to me prior to this, seem to have been taking personal enjoyment out of the Gruden not (yet maybe?) happening thing.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Likewise... for a lot of people who didn't seem to give a fuck about what the Vols did, this thread has become full of people posting endlessly about the Vols and taking pot shots at me.

My saying IDGAF meant I'm not going to take any of it personally. Not that I expect anyone else is either. I think the trash talk is kind of fun actually. Although it does feel as though a few people who have been largely irrelevant to me prior to this, seem to have been taking personal enjoyment out of the Gruden not (yet maybe?) happening thing.
Its only because you kept spamming the soon. That and the fact that insider scoops are generally scoffed at here because we are a bunch of assholes.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Its only because you kept spamming the soon. That and the fact that insider scoops are generally scoffed at here because we are a bunch of assholes.
That is pretty much the deal.

And it's fun to point and laugh when someone whiffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom