2016 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Holy shit, Seattle may lose their second round pick in this draft for not reporting Sherman's injury properly.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Holy shit, Seattle may lose their second round pick in this draft for not reporting Sherman's injury properly.
So wait, that's a second round pick. But the Giants who literally used illegal communications devices during a game to get an advantage moved down a few picks in the fourth round? Jesus, I'd be livid if I were the Seahawks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So wait, that's a second round pick. But the Giants who literally used illegal communications devices during a game to get an advantage moved down a few picks in the fourth round? Jesus, I'd be livid if I were the Seahawks.
Yeah, but they have been fined and had draft picks taken away for breaking the rules before. But that said what is more of a competitive advantage?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That knee injury must have been just as grisly as they described.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Colts hire Chris Ballard as*G.M.
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 29, 2017, 6:12 PM EST

The Colts have their new G.M.

Chris Ballard, who has spent the last four years in the Chiefs’ front office, was officially announced as the Colts’ G.M. today. In Kansas City, Ballard worked under Chiefs General Manager John Dorsey. Now he’ll get to run his own franchise.

Ballard turned down an opportunity to interview for the G.M. job in San Francisco but was interested in the job in Indianapolis. That may signal that he wanted to go to a place that already had its franchise quarterback in place. With Andrew Luck in town, the hardest part of building a roster is already done.

Still, the Colts have missed the playoffs two years in a row and have plenty of holes in their roster. That’s why Ryan Grigson was fired, and why Ballard has a big job ahead of him.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

You have to love unqualified former players.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Never a scout. Never a coach. Never evaluated talent. Never ran any kind of football operation.

Straight out of the broadcast booth like Matt Millen.

At least Elway had a stint running an Arena team.

I am guessing he is a Shanahan kid stooge in the front office to do stuff he can't do. Wouldn't be surprised if his father had something to do with it too.

D

Deuce

Never a scout. Never a coach. Never evaluated talent. Never ran any kind of football operation.

Straight out of the broadcast booth like Matt Millen.

At least Elway had a stint running an Arena team.

I am guessing he is a Shanahan kid stooge in the front office to do stuff he can't do. Wouldn't be surprised if his father had something to do with it too.
Someone already posted Lynch's comment about Shannahan from a few weeks ago on twitter and he basically called him an asshole. Should be fun to watch.

Cotton

Staff member
This reporter just became my hero. :lol

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Status