2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
I'm thrilled with this pick. I know some of you think it was a reach, but I think a RB that extends the career of your QB, will get you 1500 yards plus, and will actually reach the end zone more than the 4 or 5 times combined the current 2 backs did last year will have as much or more impact on this team than a defensive player. I know we wanted a QB but since that wasn't there I think this was the single most impactful player we could have gotten.
Elway:Terrell is to Romo:Zeke??????

:towel

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I'm late to the party but I like the Elliot pick. That guy is a legit HR threat every time he touches the ball, but he can also get you that 1 yard when you absolutely have to have it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm late to the party but I like the Elliot pick. That guy is a legit HR threat every time he touches the ball, but he can also get you that 1 yard when you absolutely have to have it.
Preach, Unk.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And, he is exceptional at blocking and catching.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
DT's are falling for now. Should leave some really awesome choices in the second if we go that direction. I think every NFL team is assuming they can get one later in this deep draft.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Can he hang on to the ball?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
DT's are falling for now. Should leave some really awesome choices in the second if we go that direction. I think every NFL team is assuming they can get one later in this deep draft.
I want Vernon Butler, can play DT or DE.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And, he is exceptional at blocking and catching.
I don't know about exceptional but he is a 3 down guy. You don't need to pull him off the field on third down in favor of Dunbar for example. The only reason to pull him from the game is so that he doesn't get 400 carries and burn out after a year or two.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Lynch made it past the Bills. :skurred

Jiggyfly

Banned
That's amazing considering they were all the rage after the combine.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom