2015 Thursday Night Game Chatter...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Seahawks v Niners used to mean something before Sit Com dad showed up.

I wash the fucking refs would quit whistling a play dead so damn soon, that was twice in this game that they were premature on plays.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If Dan Campbell upsets Belichick tonight, he's officially a bad ass.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Uhh...seeing these children extolling the virtues of the Patriots is filling me with hatred.

data

Forbes #1
I took the Patriots -8 for $10. Call me Hole in the Roof.

data

Forbes #1
Not sure why that wasn't called a PI. Wasn't even looking back at the ball.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Thanks for chiming in, Phil.

Yet again, we get to share some good times.

Man, it is just so amazing how the Patriots keep rolling.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Must be nice to know that you can count on your coaching staff to give you an advantage each and every week.

data

Forbes #1
I was just thinking that. Hard enough to field an 8-8 team with nobodies. How the F are a group of castoffs going 16-0 with 3 SB appearances in the last 8 years.

data

Forbes #1
Lose Randy Moss? No worries.
Lose Aaron Hernandez? No worries.
Lose Wes Welker? No worries.

Every off-season, their RB situation is what we just experienced. No worries - 4 rushing yard from your RB and Brady's your leading rusher and we'll still beat the Jets.

How?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
and aren't they playing backup offensive tackles?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Must be nice to know that you can count on your coaching staff to give you an advantage each and every week.
Players are numbnuts. They need a coaching staff they feel prepares them every week.

That's why I laugh when people say it is all talent. You can't take the Patriots, player for player, and say they have the most talent. They have the talent used in the best ways.

Dallas' best teams that kept winning year after year after year under Landry were not always the most talented. Sustained greatness is not about talent.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
and aren't they playing backup offensive tackles?
Yes. But I guess are all just cheating or something. Seems to be the stock answer why the Patriots keep kicking everyone's ass no matter who suits up for them.

data

Forbes #1
No hyperbole, what the 2000-2015 Patriots have accomplished is the greatest feat in NFL history.

Except for Brett Favre's consecutive game streak [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]

data

Forbes #1
Dallas' best teams that kept winning year after year after year under Landry were not always the most talented. Sustained greatness is not about talent.
From Roger Staubach "...system was successful before me and it'll be successful without me...Nuts and bolts of the Dallas Cowboys is the man who wears the funny hat"

Top Bottom