2014 College Football Chatter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
College football is here, boys. :towel

There are some good games on the slate for week 1 too.

Texas A&M @ South Carolina, Clemson @ Georgia, and LSU vs Wisconsin should all be good ones.

D

Deuce

College football is here, boys. :towel

There are some good games on the slate for week 1 too.

Texas A&M @ South Carolina, Clemson @ Georgia, and LSU vs Wisconsin should all be good ones.
Those games pale in comparison to UCF/Penn St.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Average star ranking per scout:

1. Alabama 3.90
2. Michigan 3.90
3. Texas Tech 3.89
4. Texas A&M 3.80

So, according to this, we're drafting the highest star-rated players behind Alabama, and yet we can't win more than 8-9 games nor beat our main rivals. Quality coaching, there.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So, according to this, we're drafting the highest star-rated players behind Alabama, and yet we can't win more than 8-9 games nor beat our main rivals. Quality coaching, there.
Yea, coaching, or lack thereof, has been the achilles heel of the Wolverines for quite some time now.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Yea, coaching, or lack thereof, has been the achilles heel of the Wolverines for quite some time now.
You've known me for a really long time, TA, and you know how pissed I am at that. I hated Lloyd Carr, was luke warm on the Rich Rod hire, and didn't care for the Hoke hire. All of the guys whom I really liked - Brian Kelly, Urban Meyer, Charlie Strong, Pat Fitzgerald, James Franklin, Jim Harbaugh - were either passed over or took other positions before Michigan even considered them as candidates. It's fucking pathetic. Hell, even Les Miles and his bi-polar coaching style would've been better than the crap I've had to tolerate for the last 8-10 years.

D

Deuce

You've known me for a really long time, TA, and you know how pissed I am at that. I hated Lloyd Carr, was luke warm on the Rich Rod hire, and didn't care for the Hoke hire. All of the guys whom I really liked - Brian Kelly, Urban Meyer, Charlie Strong, Pat Fitzgerald, James Franklin, Jim Harbaugh - were either passed over or took other positions before Michigan even considered them as candidates. It's fucking pathetic. Hell, even Les Miles and his bi-polar coaching style would've been better than the crap I've had to tolerate for the last 8-10 years.
I think Harbaugh will still be in play at some point.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I don't care what you haters say, this is pretty tight.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

I like simple stuff, but I actually think this looks pretty cool.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Looks like the CHIPs without the motorcycle.

D

Deuce

I think it's pretty sharp.

And if you're going to get your ass kicked, might as well look good doing it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Kenny Hill is looking better than Manziel so far against South Carolina.
Sumlin is a heck of a coach.

As an aside, I like how middle of the pack Big XII teams come into the SEC and immediately start wrecking shit.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sumlin is a heck of a coach.

As an aside, I like how middle of the pack Big XII teams come into the SEC and immediately start wrecking shit.
The Big 12 is an underrated conference, IMO. We have been fairly strong for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom