2013 Schedule Release Chatter

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Kinda lame for them to have them play in the same exact week, time, and location as last year.
Last year they played in Green Bay. This year they will open up in San Fran.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I absolutely see them missing the playoffs.

As much as we bitch about our roster, they are even farther from being a balanced roster, offensively and defensively.

Not having a first rounder of course will kill them....I don't give a eff how good Griffin is.
Oh yeah.....I forgot about them not having that 1st rounder.

Add to that that they won't be catching teams offguard with the option, and you could see them falling back down to earth.

1bigfan13

Staff member
If you watch the NFLN, they are running down each teams full schedule and making predictions.

They just gave the Redskins a 8-8 record.
I can't make any predictions until after the draft. I have to see what each team walks out of the draft with.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Oh yeah.....I forgot about them not having that 1st rounder.

Add to that that they won't be catching teams offguard with the option, and you could see them falling back down to earth.
I read that a number of NFL coaches have been quizzing college coaches, Nick Saban for one, on how to defend the read option. It's going to be a little tougher for guys like RGIII and Kaepernick in 2013.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Once again 9-7 might take the division.

If I had to put money on it right now I guess I'd take the Giants but I wouldn't be surprised by anything, including the Eagles winning it.

Top Bottom