2013 NFL Draft Chatter Thread--25-27 Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Make good sound value choices here and it becomes a very good draft. Reach and fart around some more, then it gets all-timer bad.
Very true. If we run a piss-your-pants-in-fear draft from here out, we're fucked.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 1m
49ers get a 7th this yr and a 3rd in 2014. Titans take Hunter

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Maybe not, but the meltdown would be funny.
I wouldn't melt down.

I would see no issue with getting two of the better interior guys in this draft. It all depends on where and the value we get.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That was yesterday. That fool can't keep one direction for more than a few hours.
At one point this offseason he was spouting off about how good he thinks we are on the O-line. Then yesterday he basically said we were in shambles on the interior of the O-line.

Cotton

Staff member
I wouldn't melt down.

I would see no issue with getting two of the better interior guys in this draft. It all depends on where and the value we get.
I don't think he is worthy of a second round pick. It would be our second reach of the draft.

Cotton

Staff member
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m
Niners now could have four third-round picks in 2014: theirs, one for Alex Smith, comp pick for Dashon Goldson and this pick from Tennessee.

So jealous.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
I still haven't figured out who I want the cowboys to draft with their pick now that Cyprien is gone

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m
Niners now could have four third-round picks in 2014: theirs, one for Alex Smith, comp pick for Dashon Goldson and this pick from Tennessee.

So jealous.
We could trade our 2nd for a 3rd and 6th this year. And our next year 2nd for a 3rd this year. BAM. 4 thirds this year. Oh yeah.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
I like the pick for the Eagles. Ertz could be the best TE in this draft over the overrated Eifert

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Actual photo of Chip Kelly after 49ers traded down, passing on Zach Ertz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom