2013 NFL Draft Chatter Thread--25-27 Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Our front office just doesn't grade well.
Apparently, we grade rookies in the same manner that we grade our current players.

Do something halfway decent, and they think you're a star.

Newt

DCC 4Life
F you.

Wilcox was a guy that ___________(team) was gonna take.

He has a second round grade on our board.
Lol.

I can't believe this shit, I'm taking some zzzzquil and praying I wake up and Jerry Jones has died after being ran over by a drunk Matt Johnson.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Wilcox is an asinine pick.

One year as a fucking safety at a small time cunt of a school and we are taking him in the third round.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wilcox is another project that we can cut as a disappointment in 2 seasons when he makes no progress.

What a joke.

Pete Hunter or AOA all over again. This team doesn't ever learn fucking ANYTHING.
Given the fact that safeties need to be the smartest guys on the field and call the secondary coverage, I do not understand your angst.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

One year as a fucking safety at a small time cunt of a school and we are taking him in the third round.
It's unbelievable how we keep taking these nobody safeties out of these shitty schools and really put our hopes into them becoming the answer for us at the position.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
What did I say today?

I said we can still win this draft if we go out and get 3 immediate starting quality players who can be long term contributors.

And we go out and take a backup/situational TE, a developmental safety, and a backup WR.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Georgia Southern is a shit hole.

The fact he went there means his grades sucked and he couldn't get into UGA. Or anywhere else for that matter.

This guy is not ready to play safety in the NFL.

I'd take him if I had a real safety on the roster and a round or two from now.

We don't, so it sucks major balls.

data

Forbes #1
The Ticket: It is clear the Cowboys do not have a grasp of what the draft is.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What did I say today?

I said we can still win this draft if we go out and get 3 immediate starting quality players who can be long term contributors.

And we go out and take a backup/situational TE, a developmental safety, and a backup WR.

So you're saying we are good? I will give Wilcox this, he supposedly was the best looking safety at the senior bowl.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Mayock loves the Wilcox pick.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
We just reached for another project player at safety.
We keep repeating the same god damned mistakes draft after draft. TE in the second. Reach for project safety.

Jesse Williams in the 4th would redeem much, but it ain't happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom