2013 NFL Draft Chatter Thread--25-27 Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Damontre Moore, Khas Greene, Larry Warford, Johnathan Franklin, Jesse Williams, Sio Moore, Shamarko Thomas

Any of those and ill be ok with our next selection

Carl

RIP Brother
We really need a run on QB's. If so, we should (could) get a very good player at 74.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
People have laughed at him for a long time...why will the scrutiny on him affect him now?
I don't know. I just pray for some end to it all, I guess.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Damontre Moore, Khas Greene, Larry Warford, Johnathan Franklin, Jesse Williams, Sio Moore, Shamarko Thomas

Any of those and ill be ok with our next selection
You'll get Matt Barkley and like it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol Spagnola really is a dumb bastard. He's used the word "interpretate" instead of interpret a few different times talking about how people will have to wait for the Cowboys front office to "interpretate" why they chose Escobar.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I could actually get behind taking Barkley here.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol Spagnola really is a dumb bastard. He's used the word "interpretate" instead of interpret a few different times talking about how people will have to wait for the Cowboys front office to "interpretate" why they chose Escobar.
Good lord.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Broaddus Gives Initial Scouting Report Of SDSU TE Escobar

Wing, move guy…get in the way blocker…can get off the LOS…will stay in and help as a pass protector…gives effort to sustain his block but needs to be more consistent at it…runs well…

Will catch the ball in traffic with outstanding ball skills…can run thru the tackles…will turn out to block…needs to be stronger on the backside cutoff but could develop here…needs to work to get his head across…really does a nice job of getting down the field…hands are outstanding…

Very natural catching the ball….size right now doesn’t help him as a blocker but it helps him catching the ball…will adjust along the sideline…very good awareness…not the most athletic route runner but was better getting vertical against BYU…
Doesn’t get movement at the point…will need to develop strength to get push…nice job on the delay…will snatch the ball…can make plays down the field but will need to develop as a blocker…

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am still clinging to the idea that we can salvage this in the third round.

We can't totally frick up four picks in the top 100...can we?

Guys?

Guys?

Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom