Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I was out with the wife and daughter so I was listening on the radio and had to bite my tongue with the cussing. Thankfully it kept my rage down and we got home so I could watch the second half. That was a great half of football for them but still tool a toll on me blood pressure. My stomach didn't untwist until about 15 minutes ago.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It's your MO.

Do you react like a crazy person during the game? I'm betting you do. You just don't put your into text. But, you troll anyway.

Weak.
No, I don't.

You seriously act IRL like you guys post in the game thread? Like an emo retard hopped up on speed?

:lol

God damn.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, what percentage do you assign this game as refs keeping us alive versus us manning up after a poor start to win - 30/70, 40/60?
I think the refs were 50/50.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The defense absolutely won us this game. No way anyone can deny that.
Also Lawrence has now sealed more playoff wins then Ware ever has. One could say he has already had a bigger impact for Dallas.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's your MO.

Do you react like a crazy person during the game? I'm betting you do. You just don't put your into text. But, you troll anyway.

Weak.
Ignore him.

He doesn't even participate actively anymore and basically baits people on the rare occasion he does decide to post.

Helps him with his "I am a cool guy" thing.

He's just so much level headed and emotionless than everyone else.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
No, I don't.

You seriously act IRL like you guys post in the game thread? Like an emo retard hopped up on speed?

:lol

God damn.
Dude, I was hopping all over my living room when we won that game.

Literally.

I guess I just have too much passion or whatever, but yeah, I was acting like an idiot.

Stupid me.

townsend

Banned
There was some pretty severe bad calls throughout the game. The running into the punter/ running into the guy who called fair catch/ a couple other non-calls could have just as easily affected the game in Detroit's favor.

data

Forbes #1
Can we officially say the defense won a game? I know we gave up 20, but honestly I think our defense played great overall. If our offense would have given a little support in the first half this is a blowout in the Cowboys favor.
Yes. Even if the defense gave up a game-losing TD there in the end, I'd have blamed the offense more than the defense.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Dude, I was hopping all over my living room when we won that game.

Literally.

I guess I just have too much passion or whatever, but yeah, I was acting like an idiot.

Stupid me.
I was jumping up happy when we won the game, too.

But I wasn't screaming for Marinelli to be let go, or any other retarded knee jerk reaction during the game, either. After that horrific start in the first quarter, the team settled down and gave up 6 more points, and caused three turnovers. FUK U MURRANELLY!! :mad

marsbennett

Brand New Member
townsend said:
Not the end, we've seen this vs St. Louis, New York, and Seattle
comforting. think I'll put the ribs on the grill and enjoy the view.
The voice of reason, townsend. With all the melting down, I was about to invoke quotations from Jesse Helms....and I know how upset that makes Booze, EZ and Schmitty.

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Ignore him.

He doesn't even participate actively anymore and basically baits people on the rare occasion he does decide to post.

Helps him with his "I am a cool guy" thing.

He's just so much level headed and emotionless than everyone else.
Take that bait.

TAKE IT!

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Ok, I have Stars hockey to go watch and complain about now. Sports in Dallas is a beautiful thing now-a-days. Good night boys. I love you all today.

townsend

Banned
So I'm predicting a hard fought win over the Packers and a hard fought loss to the Seahawks. Richard Sherman cuts a mean promo on Dez Bryant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom