Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I had no idea iamtdg loved Avant so much.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The tweets from Marcus Spears last night during the tournament final epitomizes why I hate all the fuckboiness I've seen out of Garrett, Romo and now Witten over the past few weeks.

I can't post stuff from Twitter at work so if someone can be a doll and post them for me, I'd appreciate it.

D

Deuce

The tweets from Marcus Spears last night during the tournament final epitomizes why I hate all the fuckboiness I've seen out of Garrett, Romo and now Witten over the past few weeks.

I can't post stuff from Twitter at work so if someone can be a doll and post them for me, I'd appreciate it.
You follow Marcus Spears on twitter? lawl

Give a synopsis.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Give a synopsis.
I saw it at the zone, he basically said it gives off an impression of favoritism and can make other guys in the locker room feel inferior, leading to division/tension amongst the team.

And it does, especially when you have king doofus Garrett himself galavanting around while a different scapegoat is thrown under the bus every offseason for his idiotic mistakes.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Give a synopsis.
He thinks it was wrong that Jerry invited Romo and Witten to sit in the box. Said "what kind of message does that send to the other 53?" etc.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He thinks it was wrong that Jerry invited Romo and Witten to sit in the box. Said "what kind of message does that send to the other 53?" etc.
If this was a one time thing I'd mostly ignore it, but Garrett and Romo going on a bunch of bro dates over the past few weeks definitely sends the wrong message, especially when the two of them are pretty much directly responsible for alot of the failures.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If this was a one time thing I'd mostly ignore it, but Garrett and Romo going on a bunch of bro dates over the past few weeks definitely sends the wrong message, especially when the two of them are pretty much directly responsible for alot of the failures.
I'm not sure how I feel. It's a little odd.

I don't know if it's definitely having a negative effect though.

This wasn't Garrett, though, it was Romo and Witten sitting in Jerry's box with Jerry, and former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

This wasn't Garrett, though, it was Romo and Witten sitting in Jerry's box with Jerry, and former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.
Garrett was there, too.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Garrett was there as well.

I'll tell you this much, if I was a guy like DeMarco Murray, I'd just laugh and shake my head at stuff like this.

D

Deuce

I wish the Ginger Spalding was in this photo too, but it was probably past his bedtime.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Is that his coaches whistle around his neck?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I saw it at the zone, he basically said it gives off an impression of favoritism and can make other guys in the locker room feel inferior, leading to division/tension amongst the team.

And it does, especially when you have king doofus Garrett himself galavanting around while a different scapegoat is thrown under the bus every offseason for his idiotic mistakes.
I agree....but we already knew Romo gets a free pass from everyone in the organization.

It's ok to be a players coach, but this goes way beyond that and can be damaging to the team. How do you expect to command the teams respect acting like a bro?

It's no different than a parent who prefers to be their child's friend. It's awesome to be close to your kids maintain a close relationship with them, but you have to be their parent first and foremost or your child eventually stops viewing you as an authorative figure.

That is exactly what this like. It would be a bigger deal if I didn't already think that Garrett is already a failure as a coach and that this team is headed for another unsuccessful season.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I agree....but we already knew Romo gets a free pass from everyone in the organization.

It's ok to be a players coach, but this goes way beyond that and can be damaging to the team. How do you expect to command the teams respect acting like a bro?

It's no different than a parent who prefers to be their child's friend. It's awesome to be close to your kids maintain a close relationship with them, but you have to be their parent first and foremost or your child eventually stops viewing you as an authorative figure.

That is exactly what this like. It would be a bigger deal if I didn't already think that Garrett is already a failure as a coach and that this team is headed for another unsuccessful season.
Yep, that's exactly what it is.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Garrett was there as well.

I'll tell you this much, if I was a guy like DeMarco Murray, I'd just laugh and shake my head at stuff like this.
Murray and Ware were there. Obviously not in the royal part of the suite though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom