Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Goddamned definition of insanity. Every fucking year we somehow think this Matt Johnson bullshit is going to change.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They must have thought it was the seventh round already. FUCKING MORONS!

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Hitchens just said his agent told him he could possibly go in the sixth round today. Like, as if that was his best case scenario.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Hitchens just said his agent told him he could possibly go in the sixth round today. Like, as if that was his best case scenario.
:lol so much for the McClay effect

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Why don't you guys read CNN/SI or some other reputable source to see where they rated Hitchens?

YOU WILL DO THIS NEXT, FPICKERING

cmd34

Brand New Member
Going to work for three hours. Sucks to be one of my drivers right now, they will be getting a crapload of extra work.

Also, really disappointed because I thought we had a legit chance at hiring this Hitchens guy next week to offload trucks.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Going to work for three hours. Sucks to be one of my drivers right now, they will be getting a crapload of extra work.

Also, really disappointed because I thought we had a legit chance at hiring this Hitchens guy next week to offload trucks.
:lol

data

Forbes #1

:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
damage control already in the works..Fisher keeps tweeting we had 4th round grade on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom