So What Are Your Expectations Now....

hstour

Brand New Member
We don't have Denver on the schedule though.
At least not till the SB. And if both teams get to that point, I like either team's chances. (Cowboys more of course, but at that point it's OK to go FULL BLOWN Booze :happydance )

hstour

Brand New Member
It's just like Seattle did against the Broncos. Get up close to the line of scrimmage with your corners and be physical with the WR's. Then when they do catch the ball tackle well. The forumula to stop the Bronco's offense isn't that complicated but they are really good at what they do.
Be interesting to see how it goes tonight. That is how SD went into Denver last year and won.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Be interesting to see how it goes tonight. That is how SD went into Denver last year and won.
If Denver hog ties Rivers the Broncos will breeze through. If not it may be a contest.

Last edited:

hstour

Brand New Member
Damn. There's two words you should never put side by side.

Following it with the happy dance is just creepy.
I see you follow one of my internet message board tenets. "Taking your words out of context, one phrase at a time." It's the simplest way to get in a joke.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I see you follow one of my internet message board tenets. "Taking your words out of context, one phrase at a time." It's the simplest way to get in a joke.
I see you're a thin skinned bitch.

It was a joke poked at booze, not you. Nobody gives a shit about you.

hstour

Brand New Member
I see you're a thin skinned bitch.

It was a joke poked at booze, not you. Nobody gives a shit about you.
I am FAR from being thin skinned. But "BLOWN Booze" is obvious.

But, "I see you're a thin skinned bitch." That's OK.

I get that sometimes those that hide behind an internet keyboard have self esteem issues.

It's tough living in "Mommy's" basement.....

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Okay Mr. Wolfe. What were some of the prior posting names you used before with this group? I can't seem to remember any prior handles.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Okay Mr. Wolfe. What were some of the prior posting names you used before with this group? I can't seem to remember any prior handles.
He was DeaconJones, I believe.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Thank you. I am assuming you liked old Deac or was a Rams fan at one time.
Never a Rams fan, but growing up I had watched a couple NFL Films specials on him, the Fearsome Foursome, stuff like that. Everything I ever read or watched about the guy just painted a picture of some dude who literally hated QB's, and was about as dominant a player as has ever played defense. Plus, I played end in HS.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Never a Rams fan, but growing up I had watched a couple NFL Films specials on him, the Fearsome Foursome, stuff like that. Everything I ever read or watched about the guy just painted a picture of some dude who literally hated QB's, and was about as dominant a player as has ever played defense. Plus, I played end in HS.
Did you have 7 sacks in one game?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Its hard not to think 11-5 and a wildcard is at least possible. Battered fan syndrome makes me say Philly wins the division.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If we can get a 2 game lead on Philly heading into December, we'll win the division.

They have a very tough game at Arizona this week, which they could lose. If we take care of our business and win all the games between now and Thanksgiving, which is very possible, then we could creat some real space by beating them on Thanksgiving.

They would still have to go to Green Bay too which is a loss. If it all unfolds that way, I like our chances of at least going 2-2 after Thanksgiving which is all it would take to deal the division.

Top Bottom