Rolando McClain suspended 10 games

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Do you think he actually is actually going to step foot in the locker room? Suspended players don't get to do that.
the NFL informed Josh Gordon that he can train and practice with the team during his 4-game suspension

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
the NFL informed Josh Gordon that he can train and practice with the team during his 4-game suspension
They changed the rule a few years ago. All suspended players have full access to facilities.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
It's not like McClain would show up even if he were allowed, let's just say I would be surprised to say the very least. He's an effing slacker, a doofus and clearly doesn't GAS. His track record speaks for itself.

Just cut bait and move on.

townsend

Banned
It's not like McClain would show up even if he were allowed, let's just say I would be surprised to say the very least. He's an effing slacker, a doofus and clearly doesn't GAS. His track record speaks for itself.

Just cut bait and move on.
I'm incensed that we haven't cut this asshole already. Even for Jerry this is pathetic. His ass should have been out the door the second he popped positive again. Same with Gregory.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
They changed the rule a few years ago. All suspended players have full access to facilities.
I don't think that's true. They just made a special concession for Gordon so that the Browns organization can be a support system for his "addiction" problem.

Whereas with Tom Brady, they told him that he's not allowed to go to the facilities or have teammates over to his house to play catch or discuss football. He can't even watch games or practices from team facilities. So as you can see, no full access.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't think that's true. They just made a special concession for Gordon so that the Browns organization can be a support system for his "addiction" problem.

Whereas with Tom Brady, they told him that he's not allowed to go to the facilities or have teammates over to his house to play catch or discuss football. He can't even watch games or practices from team facilities. So as you can see, no full access.
Then they made an exception for Von Miller, too.

dallen

Senior Tech
That 440k will pay for the 250k fine for all those suspended players...
That's what I thought was funny about that "fine". It is more than made up for in not having to pay their salaries

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Word is that McClain is heavily abusing purple drank and has gained at least 40 pounds. His return is 'nearly impossible' at this point. This was according to an 'Insider Buzz' video clip on Bleacher Report from some guy named Jason Cole so take it FWIW, but who doubts it?

Purple drank. :picard What. A. Fucktard.

dallen

Senior Tech
Jason Cole is one of the more respectable BR guys

1bigfan13

Staff member
Word is that McClain is heavily abusing purple drank and has gained at least 40 pounds. His return is 'nearly impossible' at this point. This was according to an 'Insider Buzz' video clip on Bleacher Report from some guy named Jason Cole so take it FWIW, but who doubts it?

A purple drank addiction, nice.

This has been an incredible off-season.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm incensed that we haven't cut this asshole already. Even for Jerry this is pathetic. His ass should have been out the door the second he popped positive again. Same with Gregory.
Has he showed up to camp?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Purple drank is what again?
A drink invented in Houstom that consists of codeine and soda, basically.

Some idiots use Sprite, some use grape or orange flavored soda, but they all mix it with the cough syrup.

Morons.

1bigfan13

Staff member
A drink invented in Houstom that consists of codeine and soda, basically.

Some idiots use Sprite, some use grape or orange flavored soda, but they all mix it with the cough syrup.

Morons.
Yep. DJ Screw didn't give his life for this.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

:picard What an effing moron. I will never, ever get why some of these fricking mental bottom feeders can't understand the opportunity they are pi$$ing away. Never. The light is on but there's nobody home.

Cut/release him yesterday.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
:picard What an effing moron. I will never, ever get why some of these fricking mental bottom feeders can't understand the opportunity they are pi$$ing away. Never. The light is on but there's nobody home.

Some don't even find the light switch.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

He has never given two shits about football since entering the NFL. It's why he has retired like twice. It's sad because he is a really talented player but I don't think he cares about playing in the NFL at all.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He has never given two shits about football since entering the NFL. It's why he has retired like twice. It's sad because he is a really talented player but I don't think he cares about playing in the NFL at all.
That's right and the very reason to not touch these type players. When they lose their zeal for the game it's over. All that is left is to see if anyone is crazy enough to dangle enough money to put on a different uniform. Memory serves me he had problems with his home mortgage in Alabama and that was probably his motivation to take the money. It was a short distance to have money in pocket then resume his lack of zeal to play.

Top Bottom