Romo out for rest of season, per Schefter, per "league source"

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Given how much Jones loves him some Romo, you can basically etch it in stone that Garrett gets a pass no matter what happens Sunday night.
No Romo, no Sean Lee...yeah, Garrett is coming back. Nevermind debacles like the ones vs. Detroit and Green Bay that could have prevented this from being a do or die game to begin with. Jerry will just say that, despite those, they had a chance to win the division and make the playoffs but, gosh darn it, them injuries were just too much. Not Garrett's fault. He had them in position.

:budd

Actually, I'll be a lot more

:explode

than

if it plays out that way with that Jerry justification.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Damn have been doing yardwork and wife just came out and told me, this really sucks it gives Jerry just the excuse to keep Garrett another year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Interesting fact: Redskins LB Rob Jackson is credited with the hit that injured Romo...same guy who picked Romo off to end the finale last season.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh gawd.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Interesting fact: Redskins LB Rob Jackson is credited with the hit that injured Romo...same guy who picked Romo off to end the finale last season.
You don't even want to know what he did with Candice.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I didn't plan on watching much of next Sunday night's game anyway. Permanent apathy set in after the Packers loss.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
No Romo, no Sean Lee...yeah, Garrett is coming back. Nevermind debacles like the ones vs. Detroit and Green Bay that could have prevented this from being a do or die game to begin with. Jerry will just say that, despite those, they had a chance to win the division and make the playoffs but, gosh darn it, them injuries were just too much. Not Garrett's fault. He had them in position.

Actually, I'll be a lot more

:explode

than

if it plays out that way with that Jerry justification.
That's the worst part.

He'll use it as an excuse when there were already a ton of reasons to fire him.

Just this season alone provided tons of reasons to fire him, not to mention the last 3 and half years.

Cotton

Staff member

I'm really starting to dislike this guy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Well if nothing else I guess this gets Jerry to draft a qb for Garrett & Wilson to ruin

Cotton

Staff member
Boberts, not right now gawd dammit.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
You guys are missing the silver lining. Come on now, Garrett is back, who the hell knows what Romo will be like next year with this back thing and being a year older.

Put 2 and 2 together and what do you get?

A new QB who is known for being something that rhymes with safest.

Cotton

Staff member
Garrett: We will evaluate him day by day. He was able to play thru it. Series of treatments coming. Have not made a determination for Sunday.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
To hell with this upcoming game. They were going to get blasted either way, IMO. I'm concerned about Romo's back long-term at this point. He had off-season back surgery and now more back problems? Shitload of guaranteed money still owed to that guy. He's no spring chicken and this could be the beginning of a real decline if the back problems are chronic.
More of a reason to draft a QB early and move on from Romo.

Cotton

Staff member
Garrett: We will probably sign another quarterback. We will make that determination in the next couple of days.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Garrett sure has a big ass grin, the worthless fuck knows this saved his job

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Any question now why Romo wasn't' running when it appeared he could have?

Top Bottom