2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I could say the same thing about Notre Dame for most of our guys, but we have no talent in South Bend.

Sinking ship and you know it. Nussmeier will be there one year because Hoke is gone after another season like this past one.
That "sinking ship" still kicked the living shit out of the Irish. :towel

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Word is that Lincoln Riley will be the OC for Texas. Riley is a former TTU QB and current ECU OC. He is very young, so I am surprised.

Also, it appears that Texas has an agreement with Okie State OL coach to make the move to UT.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You sure about Riley? My brother seems to thinks its Shawn Watson and there is an article with that connection.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
That "sinking ship" still kicked the living shit out of the Irish. :towel
Then abruptly started to sink like a rock. Nice season. Plus, that wasn't an ass whooping. MSU over UM was, ha.

ND will end this series against Michigan with a W in South Bend next year on their way to the playoffs.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Notre Dame lost to Michigan?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Then abruptly started to sink like a rock. Nice season. Plus, that wasn't an ass whooping. MSU over UM was, ha.

ND will end this series against Michigan with a W in South Bend next year on their way to the playoffs.
Wasn't an ass whooping? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Tony, you say some really dumb shit on a regular basis, but that one comes close to topping the list. Your team got the shit stomped out of them.

And you're not going to sniff the playoffs. The only way Notre Dame will be there is as a collection of spectators in the stands, because you sure as hell won't be playing on the field.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Wasn't an ass whooping? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Tony, you say some really dumb shit on a regular basis, but that one comes close to topping the list. Your team got the shit stomped out of them.

And you're not going to sniff the playoffs. The only way Notre Dame will be there is as a collection of spectators in the stands, because you sure as hell won't be playing on the field.
Whatever dude. You guys beat us. Two questionable late pass interference calls, timely picks by our backup QB Tommy Rees and Gardner making*throws he never made before or since and it adds up to an 11 point W.

I'll ask the question again, if that's what you call an ass whooping what would you call the game vs your in-state rival? 20+ point loss, outgained by 250 yards, -50 yards rushing? Ha.

If you feel good about your football program and your awful head coach moving forward, props.

I'm done going back and forth with you on this. We meet again (and the last time for awhile) under the lights in South Bend on September 6. C ya.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What are you people talking about?

Franklin has gotten approved as the PSU head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom