2017 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Cowboys related content on the NFL Network right now, a show called A Football Life. Tom Landry is on now, Roger Staubach is on at 3 PM eastern(All times eastern). Jimmy Johnson is on at 4 PM, Troy Aikman at 5 PM. There's a show about Deion Sanders at 6 PM but it isn't strictly about his time with The Cowboys, his entire career.

Eff it, it's all Cowboys related.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Dammit, it pisses me off to this day to hear the way Landry was fired all over again. I read it in the sports section of the local paper and thought "Who does this MFer Jerry Jones think he is?!"

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Cowboys related content on the NFL Network right now, a show called A Football Life. Tom Landry is on now, Roger Staubach is on at 3 PM eastern(All times eastern). Jimmy Johnson is on at 4 PM, Troy Aikman at 5 PM. There's a show about Deion Sanders at 6 PM but it isn't strictly about his time with The Cowboys, his entire career.

Eff it, it's all Cowboys related.
America's team...

DLK150

DCC 4Life
America's team...
I've always hated and never really cared about the nickname because of how bitter other teams' fans get but the NFLN is showing a Cowboys marathon on the Fourth of July. That says something.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I've always hated and never really cared about the nickname because of how bitter other teams' fans get but the NFLN is showing a Cowboys marathon on the Fourth of July. That says something.
It is what it is...

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Didn't realize it until just now but Cowboys vs. Squealers from last year is on NFL Network now. Not many things better than beating them in Pittsburgh. Shove your terrible towels up your ass.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Didn't realize it until just now but Cowboys vs. Squealers from last year is on NFL Network now. Not many things better than beating them in Pittsburgh. Shove your terrible towels up your ass.
Watching now. God, our secondary was bad last year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The screen to Elliott was beautiful. Of course we rarely used the play again, but hey.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I have that game on my DVR. I've watched it at least 3 times.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damien Wilson charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon over the weekend.

Time to sign Daryl Washington. We don't want Kyle Wilber starting at SLB.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Watching now. God, our secondary was bad last year.
IKR. But for some reason the narrative about the Cowboys' flaws is we lost a ton of talent in the secondary.

The only thing we lost was experience, which does count for something. Other than that, everything single player in the secondary was easily replaceable, IMO.

Cotton

Staff member
Damien Wilson charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon over the weekend.

Jesus.

Cotton

Staff member
IKR. But for some reason the narrative about the Cowboys' flaws is we lost a ton of talent in the secondary.

The only thing we lost was experience, which does count for something. Other than that, everything single player in the secondary was easily replaceable, IMO.
I really like what we did with our secondary this offseason. Not a single player left that we haven't bitched ad nauseum about. And, we didn't reach in the draft. We stayed put and made some real solid selections.

Cotton

Staff member
Mucho props for turning me onto this, DLK. The ending of this game had me jumping all over the living room when I watched it live. Such a rollercoaster ending.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

SMFH. When did we become the Dallas Raiders?

1bigfan13

Staff member

As long as it was another guy and not a woman we're good. Slap on the wrist.

Cotton

Staff member
Can't blame Anthony Brown for that fake spike play. He just got outrun. He was in the play the entire time.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Mucho props for turning me onto this, DLK. The ending of this game had me jumping all over the living room when I watched it live. Such a rollercoaster ending.
I jumped out of my chair and said "Fuck yeah!" then went outside to smoke a cigarette. Freaked my dog out because he kept turning his head back and forth, questioning my sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom