2013 NFL Draft Chatter Thread--25-27 Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallen

Senior Tech
What did I say today?

I said we can still win this draft if we go out and get 3 immediate starting quality players who can be long term contributors.

And we go out and take a backup/situational TE, a developmental safety, and a backup WR.
luckily we are set on the lines

Carl

RIP Brother
Damontre Moore isn't focused on football and is very limited physically. Bad combination.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Well, Mayock just sucked a giant raw turd out of Wilcox's ass, so I feel a little better now.

D

Deuce

Getting Khaseem Greene In a trade up or just in the 4th by itself would help salvage this draft.

data

Forbes #1
Norm on The Ticket is going Iamtdg on us...:lol

"We just drafted Frederick and three backups"

Smitty

DCC 4Life
We keep repeating the same god damned mistakes draft after draft. TE in the second. Reach for project safety.

Jesse Williams in the 4th would redeem much, but it ain't happening.
I'll take Khasim Greene! A LB!

He's a great player and he'd be an instant starter.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
three picks. One of which made a second contract he deserved. ok.
They were all a shit ton better than the middle picks we've had since then. They were at least contributors while they were here.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sam Farmer ‏@LATimesfarmer 10m
Geno Smith didn't pack for two nights. His mom had to go out and buy him an outfit today.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I actually think everyone Dallas picked are good football players and will contribute, many right away.

But we just find ways to take players at least a round earlier than they probably would go.

Last year Matt Johnson wasn't even ranked in most publications and we took him in the 4th.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll take Barkley in the 4th, but I'm expecting a CB followed by fist bumps all around the war room.
Nope it will be a RB to replace Felix. When backups leave they MUST be replace with top picks immediately.

Just to note Kiper really like Wilcox as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom