2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
TCU losing would make me so happy. If TCU can find a way to beat Baylor and OSU would win out my world would be complete.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
OU - out
Baylor - out
TCU - out

If I have to settle for OSU possibly being in the layoff hunt that would be so much better than one of those turned pulling it out.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
[MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION]

IMO, TTU needs to recruit JUCO players pretty heavily on defense in the offseason. We really need guys who are ready to play. Hoping and praying that 18 year olds that weigh 170 will be ready to go just hasn't worked. By the time they are Juniors we've already fired the DC they were recruited to play for and they transfer.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Sooners offense opens up in style. Razzle dazzle, bitches.

:flairwoo

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:lol

That Arkansas play.
[MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION]

1bigfan13

Staff member
It feels like Michigan St. is a bit overrated as well. I don't know if it's a simple case of them not being as good as advertised or if they simply have a bad habit of playing down to their competition.

Every week it seems like they're going down to the wire with some middle of the pack BIG 10 team.

They remind me of the 2014 Florida St. squad.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
[MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION]

IMO, TTU needs to recruit JUCO players pretty heavily on defense in the offseason. We really need guys who are ready to play. Hoping and praying that 18 year olds that weigh 170 will be ready to go just hasn't worked. By the time they are Juniors we've already fired the DC they were recruited to play for and they transfer.
I don't know about all of that. It is a short term solution. I say ride it out and rebuild that sucker from the ground up. Hang in there with Kliff for the next 5 years and see what happens.

Plus, already have 25 commits, so there isn't any room. They have 8 defensive linemen commited.

D

Deuce

Ole Miss sucks, they have always sucked and I just never get that hype train. They do seem to have an ability to beat Alabama though. But that's all they have.
They play to their competition. Makes them fun to watch in big games even though you know they'll have some let downs.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Baylor vs Oklahoma next week. For the first time since 2012 I'm actually confident in our chances of winning the game. We finally have a QB in place that will allow us to score with them.

I'm not saying Oklahoma will win but I will be shocked if we take another 45-14 type ass whooping. We're going to get ours and they're going to get their's.

It should be an entertaining game.

1bigfan13

Staff member
It looks like Alabama is starting to run away from LSU. I wonder if Bama beats them by 3 scores if the playoff committee will still put LSU in the top 4.

I wouldn't drop them too far but I certainly wouldn't leave them in the top 4. I'd drop them to 8.

1. Clemson
2. Ohio State
3. Alabama
4. Notre Dame
5. Michigan St.
6. Oklahoma St
7. Baylor
8. LSU
9. Iowa
10. Stanford

That's how I'd rank the top 10.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Whoops...as soon as I posted that they show Nebraska beating Michigan St.

It was bound to happen. Michigan St. has been walking the tightrope for well over a month....tonight they finally lost their footing.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Notre Dame impresses me with their athleticism...I can't remember when they have looked so athletic.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Jumped the gun a little maybe?
No. The Auburn team is just a lot better than A&M one, and two he needs to experience these king of games to learn. Next week he may well light it up again. Look at yesterday's game with Texas Tech. Mahomes struggled in that game and the reason is the competition was somewhat overwhelming. The game ebbs and flows.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
No. The Auburn team is just a lot better than A&M one, and two he needs to experience these king of games to learn. Next week he may well light it up again. Look at yesterday's game with Texas Tech. Mahomes struggled in that game and the reason is the competition was somewhat overwhelming. The game ebbs and flows.
No they're not, especially on offense. The problem is we're saddled with an OC who is learning on the job that doesn't even have 2 full years playcalling experience yet. It's like we have the college equivalent of Jason Garrett. Spav even blames the players not executing as the problem in his pc's while a real coach like Chavis says he needs to put his guys in better position to win, ginger would be proud :budd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom