NBA Chatter Thread

D

Deuce

The 6ers are just redoing last year for some reason. Redshirted Center and a tall, poor shooting PG.

D

Deuce

MCW openly thinking he'll get traded. Dumb to me. He's proven and they should stick with him.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Apparently we all overestimated the trade value of Afflalo. Fournier is a nice player but that's a crappy deal. Should keep them from taking a PG at 4 now and probably increases the likelyhood of them packaging to move up for Wiggins.
Shocked the Bulls couldn't beat that. Probably means they don't want to use the cap space.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
McDermott traded to Chicago.

I don't know if I love that player. He could be a Kyle Korver.

D

Deuce

Magic fans will be happy. Not necessarily with Payton, but to not have a stashed Euro. They're still burned on Vazquez.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I would've rather had Stauskus or Harris but I'm happy with McDermott. Thibodeau could build a solid NBA defense with me in the lineup so I'm not too worried about McDermott's lack of defense.

This guy probably won't start, especially if we bring in Melo, but he will be a big time super sub who will space the court and score in bunches, which is exactly what we need. He also tested better than I thought he would.

He kind of looks like a bigger Korver who can also post up depending on the match up.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Wait, what? What do the Sixers get out of swapping 10 and 12? I feel like I am missing something.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Kind of like Simmons...I watched him a ton on YouTube and Saric was a fun watch. Stash him for 2 years and now some dropping players can be had at 32 or we can put together a pile to get back in the first.

Top Bottom