Must See Movies

D

Deuce

I just don't get it...I don't get most British humor. Billy Madison, yeah, I get that...Holy Grail...nope, does nothing for me.
I used to be the same way and then one day it just clicked. Now I love a lot of British humor...including Holy Grail and Life of Brian.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I used to be the same way and then one day it just clicked. Now I love a lot of British humor...including Holy Grail and Life of Brian.
I bet you have a powdered wig on as you type this.

Ur a gay

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
About the closest I could come to liking British comedy would be A Fish Called Wanda.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I like Get Him To The Greek...that's it.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Gladiator > Braveheart.

I did like Braveheart, but it wasn't as good as Gladiator.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I loved Willow and bought it on Blu Ray.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Are you still jealous of Warwick Davis' height?

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I've always loved it. Saw a ton of it as a kid, including those Monty Python movies. When I got older I realized that there is a very high dork factor in the crowd that most vocally expresses their love for Monty Python but I'm OK with that.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I've always loved it. Saw a ton of it as a kid, including those Monty Python movies. When I got older I realized that there is a very high dork factor in the crowd that most vocally expresses their love for Monty Python but I'm OK with that.
I see...how many times did you adjust your oversized black rim glasses and twirl the end of your ironically large mustache?

Ur a gay too...move to England if you love it so much.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I see...how many times did you adjust your oversized black rim glasses and twirl the end of your ironically large mustache?

Ur a gay too...move to England if you love it so much.
Still going with that inaccurate glasses/mustache attempted jab, eh? Alrightythen. :hattip

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think he's insinuating that you're a hipster.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I like Monty Python, but my ex-wife was a megafan so now I'm a little soured on it.

Still like Mr. Bean, though.

I know. IM a gay.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I like Monty Python, but my ex-wife was a megafan so now I'm a little soured on it.

Still like Mr. Bean, though.

I know. IM a gay.
You can't like Capt America and British humor. Choose one.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
The Party, The Pink Panther movies, Death at a Funeral, Snatch, Shaun of the dead, don't tell me you don't get any of these.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Party, The Pink Panther movies, Death at a Funeral, Snatch, Shaun of the dead, don't tell me you don't get any of these.
I get Shaun of the Dead, but that is a zombie movie with comedic elements...Snatch is not exactly a comedy either. Fuck The Pink Panther.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Great 80s movies in addition to those named:

Back to the Futures
Star Wars 5 and 6
Platoon
Princess Bride
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Labyrinth
Risky Business
Die Hard
Neverending Story
Beverly Hills Cop
Blue Thunder

Best Comedy for me: Blazing Saddles
Best overall: Can't really name one anymore, but If I had to Raiders of the Lost Ark
Best Baseball is Bull Durham

Top Bottom