Must See Movies

Carp

DCC 4Life
Also...I used the term "fluff piece" to describe a movie. That is D-bag...I don't know where the fuck that came from, but my apologies to everyone involved.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
If we're just talking comedies, Dumb and Dumber is the best movie of all time.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Alltimer of an underrated actor--Kurt Russell. I hope he gets an Oscar, but he does not take roles where he will be considered.
Kurt Russell is great. Backdraft, Big Trouble in Little China, Overboard, Tombstone, etc... I can't think of a movie I don't like that he's been in.

Oh, can't forget Tango and Cash or 3000 Miles to Graceland. :towel

Carp

DCC 4Life
Don't forget Stargate...I love that movie.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
My top 5 movies in no order are:

Dumb and Dumber
Braveheart
Godfather 2
Empire Strikes Back
The Shawshank Redemption
There is no way D&D belongs on a top five of greatest movies ever. The other 4 listed are embarrassed.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Animal House. Most people think it's great and the rest call it overrated. I'm in the first group.

The student court hearing scene that ends with them marching out humming the Star-Spangled Banner cracks me up every time.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
A movie I haven't seen listed but was horribly great is The Last Starfighter.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Not sure what my favorite baseball movie is...I'd like a more realistic one to be honest, most are kind of fluff pieces.
Major League is the one I can put on and enjoy even though I've seen it a million times. Bull Durham is tough to top as far as baseball movies to though. Field of Dreams is overrated and I remember being a bit bored by The Natural but haven't seen it since it first hit video.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Sixth Sense is an alltimer...I thought Unbreakable and Signs were good too, but he fell off the cliff after that. I hope After Earth is good.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm going to go ahead and admit that I liked Neverending Story and The Dark Crystal.

Getting this out there is so freeing. Massive weight lifted from my shoulders today.

Cotton

Staff member
I just don't get it...I don't get most British humor. Billy Madison, yeah, I get that...Holy Grail...nope, does nothing for me.
Same here.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I just don't get it...I don't get most British humor. Billy Madison, yeah, I get that...Holy Grail...nope, does nothing for me.
Agreed.

Mr. Bean can kiss my ass.

Top Bottom