User Tag List

Page 243 of 243 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243
Results 2,421 to 2,423 of 2423

Thread: Video Game Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    I didn't realize Micah was in jail. He was around in the intro. I know a couple of the guys -- Sean or something? -- is in jail apparently. I have the Javier Escuella mission to go down to blackwater and do the jail break. I haven't tried it yet... probably next time I play, tonite or tomorrow maybe.
    Yeah the Sean one isn't technically a jail you break him from.

I'd recommend covering your face before you break anyone from jail though. I made a mistake and didn't do that. Now I've got a $300.00 bounty on my head from that territory. Fun mission but a lot of men died. The end result though was great. You get to duel wield pistols after that.

I also recommend the gunslinger missions if you want to get some nice new pistols.

Yeah I did the Emmett Granger one and got his revolver.

Though frankly, I upgraded the Cattleman revolver to the 7" barrel, gave it blue steel and a pearl pistol grip. It looks like an exact replica of the Colt Single Action Army, it's so sexy I don't think I can stop using it.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Yeah I did the Emmett Granger one and got his revolver.

Though frankly, I upgraded the Cattleman revolver to the 7" barrel, gave it blue steel and a pearl pistol grip. It looks like an exact replica of the Colt Single Action Army, it's so sexy I don't think I can stop using it.
    Yeah but when you get to use two at the same time you'll want more than just the cattleman revolver. Unless you choose to not use the duel wielding ability.