Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must See Movies

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The movies you like are bad and you should feel bad!

    Comment


    • #17
      I know they are bad, which is what makes them good. So, I will never feel bad about feeling good.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
        I know they are bad, which is what makes them good. So, I will never feel bad about feeling good.
        Wasn't this the moral of Wreck-it Ralph?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Kbrown View Post
          Wasn't this the moral of Wreck-it Ralph?
          What an awesome flick that was!


          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

          Comment


          • #20
            I can't post video right now, but I saw the trailor for Elysium yesterday. It might be good.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Kbrown View Post
              Wasn't this the moral of Wreck-it Ralph?
              My son said that Wreck-it Ralph changed his life. He is a very spiritual 17 year old.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                I can't post video right now, but I saw the trailor for Elysium yesterday. It might be good.

                Comment


                • #23
                  That does look interesting.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    You can definitely tell Neil Blomkampf directed it...it feels like District 9.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Sam Rockwell is one of my all timers.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Elysium looks like a class warfare movie. Rich vs poor. The heroes being the poor.

                        Should go over like a fart in a windstorm here.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          End of Watch (out on video/itunes right now) was a very good action/drama. The trailer doesn't do it justice, check it out

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Donpingon View Post
                            End of Watch (out on video/itunes right now) was a very good action/drama. The trailer doesn't do it justice, check it out
                            The cops are the good guys. Fart in a windstorm here.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Kbrown View Post
                              Wasn't this the moral of Wreck-it Ralph?
                              I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and thats not bad, theres no one I would rather be than me
                              Watched this tonight. Pretty good.

                              As far as Grown Ups 2, there are good "bad" movies and just bad movies. I think it is going to fall into the latter.

                              A good "bad" movie is some classic like "Big Trouble in Little China" or "Maximum Overdrive"

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                To each his own.
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X