TV Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The season 3 finale of Peaky Blinders was a kick in the nuts.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Finally got around to starting Yellowstone. Im no more than 5 minutes in.

I’m a horse lover, so that was rough.

Rev

Staff member
Season 5 finale of the Peaky Blinders was a double kick to the nuts.

They have done a really good job at making you hate the antagonists of each season. Mosley makes me want to punch things.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
BCS

Did they have to kill Howard off so soon? And why did Jimmy and Kim torment him like that? To speed up the Sand Piper settlement? They were gonna get that $ in a year or two anyway. Anyway, I'll miss his smarmy character.

Rev

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I am starting it now.

But just curious. I thought Disney was the enemy?
I'm torrenting it mainly because I'm a cheap fucker and gas is fucking ridiculous right now and I travel a couple hundred miles a day

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm torrenting it mainly because I'm a cheap fucker and gas is fucking ridiculous right now and I travel a couple hundred miles a day
I am glad to see your torrenting campaign is working out well for you.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This child playing young Leia has a very high forehead that does not favor Carrie Fisher.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
This child playing young Leia has a very high forehead that does not favor Carrie Fisher.
Sounds like someone Jimmy Savile would like. :unsureWatched the documentary on Netflix today. Amazing that he was protected by British society for decades. Equally amazing (and telling) that they never formed a pedo unit on their police force until 1995.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
enjoying it as well. They threw me a curveball because I thought it was going to be all about Luke.

Same. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they go to Luke later. I kind of hope they don't now.

Top Bottom