X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
    It also goes to show you how the rich and influential promote their own.
    Biden, Mattis, Schulz, Kissinger, Bill Clinton, Nunn .. but no scientists who might see through her bullshit. Clever girl.

Comment

• Judge Judy just keeps on giving

Comment

• Just flipping through Amazon since I am bored and came across Quantum Leap and watched the pilot since it was so long ago.

It was a damn good show that spoke about a lot of social issues in a subdued way, but never got overbearing.

And it was okay for that generation.

A Quantum Leap reboot would totally kick ass now and set social media on fire.

Just think of the possibilities.

Sam could jump into the body of a conflicted transsexual halfway through conversion therapy that is also triggered by political events.

I would watch just for the comedy.

Although I don't know how anyone could write a script like that.

And even if they did, who they got to play the part might be a problem since they were not really LBGTQUTCW:LRHwhatthefuckeverQ.

Ah fuck it. I give up.

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Starting Game of Thrones season 6 to start my background noise on the TV until Sunday.

Comment

• Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

•  

Comment

• GoT:

So what do you think Arya is having made? Looks like something that shoots a bolt but there are already crossbows.
                      #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
                        GoT:
                        2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Been watching this. Highly recommend, especially if you know the true story. The performances are pretty good.

Comment

• GoT:

Last night's episode might be considered slow, but it was a great look back at who will soon be dead.

One big disappointment is that Tormund didn't get a piece of dat Brienne ass, but yet Arya got laid.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                              GoT:

Last night's episode might be considered slow, but it was a great look back at who will soon be dead.

One big disappointment is that Tormund didn't get a piece of dat Brienne ass, but yet Arya got laid.

Yeah I actually really liked the episode. It did a great job leading up to a battle where no one expects to live or win. There is more to GOT than just killing and death. Which the episode lacked.

Comment

Working...
                              X