X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    I have an H&K G3 I'm very proud of, got it for 1000 before the first Obama gun scare drove prices into the stratosphere.
    H&K makes some really good stuff, IMO. Its one of my favorite manufacturers.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMilti View Post
      H&K makes some really good stuff, IMO. Its one of my favorite manufacturers.
      I bought a USP .45 when they were first released and it was an amazing pistol. It was the only modern style semi-auto that I found could compare to the accuracy of my 1911's.

Comment

My wife just got her CC license.

Yesterday, I bought her a Springfield XDs 9mm. The main reason she chose it was the slide was easy for her to use, and you can adjust the back of the grip to fit her hand better. I've never owned a Springfield before. First time I've ever fired one, actually. This is a sweet handgun.

Comment

Just came from my local Wal-Mart and there was a guy walking around the store with a rifle strapped to his back. Didn't bother me because I'm used to being around guns but I was half expecting someone to call 911 and for police to have the place surrounded.

Not too long ago in one of the neighboring cities an Army Master Sergeant was walking around the city with a rifle across his back and someone called the cops on him. It turned into a big issue because he wouldn't cooperate with the cops when they arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDak View Post
            My wife just got her CC license.

Yesterday, I bought her a Springfield XDs 9mm. The main reason she chose it was the slide was easy for her to use, and you can adjust the back of the grip to fit her hand better. I've never owned a Springfield before. First time I've ever fired one, actually. This is a sweet handgun.

Let me know how that works out. I've been on the fence with these. I really like the .45 in this gun, but read there were a few early production issues with them.
            Last edited by UncleMilti; 08-25-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

You wanna see a weapon. My grandson shooting a 50.
              https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/sa...8_b.jpg&jq=100
              Since Day One

Comment

Well, its not a gun, but I picked up a Leica laser rangefinder last week. I have an upcoming hunting trip, and most of my shots will be out around 400 yards.

Holy shit is this thing sweet. I ranged a stray dog in the neighborhood at 345 yards, my neighbor walking at the front of our development at 602 yards and a water tower at 987 yards.

Its supposedly good on animals out to 1000 yards and solid objects to 1500 yards.

Whats really cool is it tells me the temp and barometric pressure, along with the angle of the measurement.

Comment

I bought one this past spring. A Leupold RX-1000i TBR. It has True Ballistic Ranging to automatically calculate shot angles. I friggin love this thing. Takes all the guesswork out.

I even took it golfing this summer. Read the flag distance like a champ. Even showed the degree angles I was above or below the pin.

Comment

I bought one this past spring. A Leupold RX-1000i TBR. It has True Ballistic Ranging to automatically calculate shot angles. I friggin love this thing. Takes all the guesswork out.

I even took it golfing this summer. Read the flag distance like a champ. Even showed the degree angles I was above or below the pin.
                    I looked at the Leupold too. Also the Vortex.

I almost got the Leupold and then got a 12% off coupon in the mail from Gander Mountain so I went ahead and took the plunge.

The Leupold is an awesome little RF too.

Comment

So, got me a Ruger .380 LCP. Will be my new carry weapon. Came in yesterday. Will go this morning to pick it up. Got it pretty cheap at the Kentucky Gun Company. They have some reasonable prices. I will be shooting it tonight out back. Will let everyone know how well it shoots.

2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

I picked up a ATI FX45 couple days ago from Grabagun, wanted another Rock Island but were out of stock. Fit and finish look pretty good.
                        2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                          I picked up a ATI FX45 couple days ago from Grabagun, wanted another Rock Island but were out of stock. Fit and finish look pretty good.
                          I really want to get me a 1911. Gotta let the water settle a little with the wife after this last gun buy before making another gun purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                            So, got me a Ruger .380 LCP. Will be my new carry weapon.

Comment

I had to have something pretty low profile for work now that I can carry on campus. Hard to conceal a .40 cal in dress clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                                I really want to get me a 1911. Gotta let the water settle a little with the wife after this last gun buy before making another gun purchase.
                                I love 1911's, there's so many aftermarket parts available to make it anything you want. It's like the Jeep of the gun world
                                2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X