Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pdom View Post
    Georgian hillbilly is a redundant term.
    Ah, don't be jealous that I don't have to get a permit to fire up my grill.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
      You're what's wrong with this world, now kindly see yourself out.
      Your on ignore
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
        Your on ignore

Fuck!

Game ender.

Comment

• Two racks of beef ribs are on the docket for my smoker on Wednesday.
          No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

• So, I don't have a real smoker yet, but am close to building or buying one, but another option was presented me. Does anyone have one of the Green Egg things or knock off and can't they be used for smoking meats?

Comment

• Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
              So, I don't have a real smoker yet, but am close to building or buying one, but another option was presented me. Does anyone have one of the Green Egg things or knock off and can't they be used for smoking meats?
              My dad has one and uses it for smoking and grilling
              2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                My dad has one and uses it for smoking and grilling
                Stuff comes out like on a real smoker?

Comment

• My in-laws have one as well and use for both. They even do a pizza on it. They swear by it.
                  #Fire Garrett

Comment

Stuff comes out like on a real smoker?
                    Yep, it doesn't have near the room of my offset but he can fit a full packer brisket.

Comment

So, I don't have a real smoker yet, but am close to building or buying one, but another option was presented me. Does anyone have one of the Green Egg things or knock off and can't they be used for smoking meats?
                      Spoekn with several friends that have the official Green Egg and they swear by it.

Smoking is simpler because it maintains a consistent temperature better and much longer without having to reload charcoal. However, it’s expensive, practically immovable and expensive fancy-ass charcoal.

I love ribs, but am not spending $1k for a Green Egg. Can’t speak for its competitors.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdom View Post
                        Spoekn with several friends that have the official Green Egg and they swear by it.

Smoking is simpler because it maintains a consistent temperature better and much longer without having to reload charcoal. However, itís expensive, practically immovable and expensive fancy-ass charcoal.

I love ribs, but am not spending $1k for a Green Egg. Canít speak for its competitors.
                        Yeah my buddy has a Green Egg and he did a brisket on it. It was excellent. But yeah the thing weighs a ton and is expensive as hell. But yeah the temperature was super easy for him to maintain basically while he slept.

Comment

• I have a reverse flow offset. I love the thing because I can use logs of wood, but I don’t have the luxury of a temperature setting. I’m going to buy a temperature regulator pretty soon.
                          No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

• 1 1/2 inch prime ribeyes. Fresh corn, mushrooms, squash and zucchini from the farmer's market. Check and check.

Beer and a brand new bottle of Glenlivet 18.

Gonna be a nice 4th.

Comment

• Just finished eating brisket that the FIL smoked. Had it with potato salad and baked beans. I am hurting right now.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Here were doing a double smoked ham, armadillo eggs, about 20 lbs of chicken, grilled corn, and tater salad. Whole lot of beer and Angels Envy. Happy Birthday America!

Comment

Working...
                                X