X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Wait. So the dude was something like 60+ years old, right? And it says here he converted when he was 30?

I'm guessing by this picture of him holding a shot of what looks like some kind of alcohol, that he wasn't very devout.

Comment

Very skeptical about his being a Muslim.
      2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

Originally posted by NoDak View Post
        Wait. So the dude was something like 60+ years old, right? And it says here he converted when he was 30?

I'm guessing by this picture of him holding a shot of what looks like some kind of alcohol, that he wasn't very devout.
        Yeah, it certainly sounds like ISIS is making this shit up. Regardless, though, like I said above, it doesn't matter who he was associated with, this is was an act of terror.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

This is where he fired from.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDak View Post
            My brother, his wife, and a couple of their friends were at this concert during the shooting. I finally just spoke to him about an hour ago. My brother and his friend are on lockdown in their rooms in Mandalay Bay. Their wives are in lockdown in the basement of the Luxor. About 5 minutes before the shooting started, by brother and his friend were heading back to their room while their wives were staying until the end of the concert.
            Fuck man. Happy to read they made it out safely.

Comment

F'n coward cocksucker takes himself out, too. Coward.

Horrible all around.

Comment

What does this idiot think he is proving?

Comment

What does this idiot think he is proving?

Crazy, you are just drawing a target around all the people around you. You aren't defying anything or proving how tough you are. I saw another video with a guy flicking off the gunman.

Probably just overly drunk assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
                    Very skeptical about his being a Muslim.
                    Yeah, me too. Doesn't pass the smell test, but maybe.

Comment

Just found out that one of our students here at Tech was shot twice. I'm not sure of his condition, but my understanding is he is still alive.

Comment

You guys ever see the Naked Gun movie where Ricardo Montalban uses mind control to get his assassins to work, and then kill themselves?

I don't want to get all conspiracy theory-ish, but it makes you think.
                        Last edited by mschmidt64; 10-02-2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Makes you wonder if you shouldn't buy bulletproof vests for your family when going to mass public events.

Comment

Just found out that one of our students here at Tech was shot twice. I'm not sure of his condition, but my understanding is he is still alive.
                            Just got confirmation he is still alive and family says he is doing well. Thank goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by pdom View Post
                              Makes you wonder if you shouldn't buy bulletproof vests for your family when going to mass public events.
                              It's a sad state that we are in that we even have to think things like this.

Comment

Guy who did this is a fucking terrorist no matter what other fucking label he has or want to give him.

Comment

Working...
                                X