X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sox get Ian Kinsler.

I think that's a great move for Boston as it now gives them everyday stability at second base while they wait for Dustin Pedroia to return.

He isn't the player he was 5 years ago but he still excellent in the field and it helps to shore up some things.

Could be the Sawx year!

Last edited by Texas Ace; 07-31-2018, 01:16 PM.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
      Red Social get Ian Kinsler.

I think that's a great move for Boston as it now gives them everyday stability at second base while they wait for Dustin Pedroia to return.

He isn't the player he was 5 years ago but he still excellent in the field and it helps to shore up some things.

Cooks to be the Sawx year!

There were some slight rumors about a Beltre trade. Doesn't look like its going to happen.
      #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
        There were some slight rumors about a Beltre trade. Doesn't look like its going to happen.
        Yes, it would have been nice to add some power to the lineup as that is really the only thing that they are missing.

They are hitting more homers than they did last year with essentially the same lineup, but adding Beltre would have been great.

Comment

Yes, it would have been nice to add some power to the lineup as that is really the only thing that they are missing.

They are hitting more homers than they did last year with essentially the same lineup, but adding Beltre would have been great.
          I had already braced myself to losing him months ago. I really didnt think he would want to play with a rebuilding team but he's been quoted as saying he wants to come back to the Rangers next season. Guess he just doesn't want to move around anymore. The guy is my favorite active player so I will have that and only that to look forward to.
          #Fire Garrett

Comment

• And there it is... Twins trade Brian Dozier to the Dodgers for a scrub vet 2B only because he balances the luxury tax mumbo jumbo, and a couple more prospects.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
              And there it is... Twins trade Brian Dozier to the Dodgers for a scrub vet 2B only because he balances the luxury tax mumbo jumbo, and a couple more prospects.
              Too bad you couldn’t flip him for some absolute studs like the Rays did multiple times.

Comment

• Kinsler gonna Kins!

[MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION]
                Last edited by Texas Ace; 08-02-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• This was funny from last night.
                  2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Kinsler gonna Kins!

[MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION]
                      He was one of my favorites for awhile until he got his feelings hurt and started acted like an ass.
                      #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Holy shit!

Comment

• God, I love baseball so damn much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

God, I love baseball so damn much.
                            #Fire Garrett

Comment

• So the Rangers getting beat by the son of my favorite Ranger is sooooooo fun on a couple of levels....
                              #Fire Garrett

Comment

• #Fire Garrett

Comment

Working...
                                X