Week 12 Game Day Chatter | Redskins @ Cowboys | 11-22-2018

midswat

... soon
No way Jerry is firing Garrett. Might as well hope to sneak into the playoffs and win a game at this point only for Garrett to get fired anyway. Pipe dreams and all that.
That would literally piss me off. I am not at all a Dallas fan anymore.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
TO Dallas. Why??

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Hey, Dallas managed to surpass 30 points. I almost forgot what that was like.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The Hitch. Nice!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whelp that was a big win for the Cowboys. Offense is starting to roll. Cooper, wow, just wow. What a special talent. I can't believe that trade is actually working out.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Well it wasn't really pretty but WTH, I'll take it. Hey, Dallas is above .500 and tied for first. SB!!!

I won't complain as much for a couple of days.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well it wasn't really pretty but WTH, I'll take it. Hey, Dallas is above .500 and tied for first. SB!!!

I won't complain as much for a couple of days.
Once we went up 18 it could have been coasting but I'll take it. At the end it wasn't really that close.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Once we went up 18 it could have been coasting but I'll take it. At the end it wasn't really that close.
Yeah, I'm glad for the Dallas players. They take time off from their families for this stuff and it would suck to go home with a loss after a short week. Sucks for the Skins players too but well, I don't really care. :unsure

p1_

DCC 4Life
So another week we win, looking terrible then brilliant and back to mediocre. Here come dem Saints to give us the truth.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Hopefully the Falcons will give the Saints all they can handle.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm glad for the Dallas players. They take time off from their families for this stuff and it would suck to go home with a loss after a short week. Sucks for the Skins players too but well, I don't really care. :unsure
I'm just thrilled to see that Dak/Cooper connection grow. That 90 yard play by Dak and Cooper was just so good. Dak threaded that thing between 3 defenders deep down the field. Then Cooper just has amazing balance when he catches the ball with the wheels to take off. I figured Cooper would eventually have a big game but I'm not sure I was expecting one this big. Such a stud. I don't think anyone can argue anymore that he doesn't help Dak.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So another week we win, looking terrible then brilliant and back to mediocre. Here come dem Saints to give us the truth.
Our running game is getting hot at the right time though. Gosh it's crazy what a turnaround this line has had under Columbo. Even with Tyron Smith sitting it out the line created holes and helped in a big way.

shane

DCC 4Life
If we play smart, we should be able to hang with the Saints. If we somehow win, they will have sucked me back in. Full retard homer mode for me

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If we play smart, we should be able to hang with the Saints. If we somehow win, they will have sucked me back in. Full retard homer mode for me
Lets hope the Hot Boyz are ready. We will need them to create some massive pressure. Good news is that Brees isn't much of a runner so you know where he will be.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Watch the Saints dismantle Atlanta now and look forward.

Top Bottom