Week 11 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Falcons | 11-18-2018

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
6 weeks ago the refs would have been throwing a flag on that Xavier Williams sack for landing with body weight.

1bigfan13

Staff member
That was nice. Also, Hunt showed some speed getting through that crease.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
this is by far the most fun game ive watched all season. Get rid of 75% of the flags though

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The previous completion, if Goff had Mahomes’ arm strength he’d have hit the right deep middle for a TD

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I know you've all been anxiously awaiting the result of the 76ers and Suns game and will be pleased to know that the Sixers won.

:towel

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
i just noticed I still have Morris Claiborne sitting on the bench as my avatar. I think I need to post more.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Reek/Hunt combo is maybe the the most explosive value cap wise in the post-FA era.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'm anxious to see what this 2-minute drill looks like. I think KC was kind of sandbagging leading up to the 2 minute warning just to burn clock and make sure they have the last possession before the half.

Mahomes has missed Kelce a couple of times on some intermediate routes. I think they'll try to hit a couple of those again. Have Hill and the other WRs take the safeties deep and allow Kelce free range in the middle.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Fat Wade has ungodly dline talent
Suh isn’t the same guy anymore, but Donald is fantastic. Rams aren’t nearly as good in the back seven, and it has shown lately, especially against complete offenses who can attack the whole field.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Aaron Donald is so damn disruptive it's scary. He's the best pass rushing DT I've watched in my lifetime. I'd put him ahead of Sapp and John Randle.

Top Bottom