Week 2 Game Day Chatter | Giants at Cowboys| 9-16-2018

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wow, that's pretty incredible.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Weren't you guys cussing him out in Lubbock?
No. I was about middle of the road with him. He frustrated me at times but i wasnt full boo nor full homer.

I was too harsh on him in his last year because I let emotions get ahold of me instead of reason. I didnt factor in all of the injuries he was playing through.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

BipolarFuk

Demoted
:lol

where the flags?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Feels like the wheels are gonna come off. Prescott is struggling and showing absolutely zero signs of being able to correct himself. The offensive staff seems, for the first time without legitimate excuse in the entire Garrett tenure, IMO, in the midst of a prolonged offensive slump despite relative health and completely unable or unwilling to make any changes to personnel and packages to get things moving. This same personnel last year was putting up 28 points per game for a while; it's over half a season now that we simply cannot score.

Not only that, the Giants defense tends to give us fits even before our current stuggles.

I'm not gonna predict a score but this feels like another loss unless the defense creates scores for us.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The Chiefs don’t play defense at all. Mahomes should feel comfortable in this situation.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I know Gordon would be another fucking dreaded pot head, but wouldn't you want to take the chance to get Dak a real weapon and cut a dub like Thompson?
Him or Terrance Williams, he of 19 whole snaps last week.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I see no reason to be optimistic for a turnaround on offense. Dak has shown nothing since 16'. Our most consistent WR is Beasley, Gallup is a rookie, and the rest are jags. TE's are marginal. Zeke is elite, but our O line is shaky without Fredbeard. LG is a mess with Williams. Is Tyron really healthy?
I have a bad gut feeling that our offense is going to be a disaster all year

Top Bottom