jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He's still smoking

p1_

DCC 4Life
:wtf

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Gregory is a waste of time the way things are structured in the league. He is married to weed and weed is taboo currently. It's fatal.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Gregory is a waste of time the way things are structured in the league. He is married to weed and weed is taboo currently. It's fatal.
Wait, weed is fatal? Fffffffuuuuu

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
It's funny the same league that allows teams to shoot players up at halftime with drugs that let them ignore the pain of cracked ribs long enough to finish a game has a problem with players smoking weed.

shane

DCC 4Life
It's funny the same league that allows teams to shoot players up at halftime with drugs that let them ignore the pain of cracked ribs long enough to finish a game has a problem with players smoking weed.
The NFL is run by fucking shitbags.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
What about members of the Denver Broncos? Pot is legal there. If those players have THC in their system, so what? It's perfectly legal.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What about members of the Denver Broncos? Pot is legal there. If those players have THC in their system, so what? It's perfectly legal.
As stupid as it is, the NFL is going off of pot being illegal at the federal level.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just because it is legal where the franchise is located it does not exempt the players from league policy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
So Broncos and Seahawks players live in states which are legal for recreational consumption. And the NFL prohibits their usage of weed. Is this 2018?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Not that hard a concept to grasp. If your workplace prohibits it, it doesn't matter if it's legal or not.

I don't agree with weed being a banned substance either, but until that changes, it is what it is. I would imagine it will be a pretty hot topic during the next CBA.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not that hard a concept to grasp. If your workplace prohibits it, it doesn't matter if it's legal or not.

I don't agree with weed being a banned substance either, but until that changes, it is what it is. I would imagine it will be a pretty hot topic during the next CBA.
Next up, work places that prohibit cigarette smoking...

p1_

DCC 4Life
What's not so simple is that its tantamount to telling an employee what he or she may and may not do on their own personal time. Infringement much? Why is it fine for Terence Williams to go and drunk drive on the one hand, and its not ok for Gregory to light up on the other?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What's not so simple is that its tantamount to telling an employee what he or she may and may not do on their own personal time. Infringement much? Why is it fine for Terence Williams to go and drunk drive on the one hand, and its not ok for Gregory to light up on the other?
Last I heard, drinking and driving was illegal, too.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Last I heard, drinking and driving was illegal, too.
And yet, your employer can’t fire you for it. Nor do they test you for alcohol consumption.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Do you expect the league to punish Terrance Williams?

Top Bottom