Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    That was quick. Of course there isn't much to it these days.

    Not surprising that the third round pick is one of the unsigned -- wasn't there something about third rounders having some quirky status in general that usually leaves the most flexibility in their terms and therefore the most negotiation or something? Maliek Collins was the last to sign too in his class.
    I don't know but I'm really excited for Gallup. It's the first real WR we have drafted in forever.

    Comment


    • Rookie minicamp starts today. You guys post updates for me, mmmkay?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
        Rookie minicamp starts today. You guys post updates for me, mmmkay?
        I am way too busy working and stuff.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
          Rookie minicamp starts today. You guys post updates for me, mmmkay?
          Don't they just have to be under contract by TC? MC's and OTA's shouldn't be affected.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
            Rookie minicamp starts today. You guys post updates for me, mmmkay?
            All I know is that these are supposedly being toned down to only glorified walkthroughs. The team wants to get players in playing shape before doing real work.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by P_T View Post
              Don't they just have to be under contract by TC? MC's and OTA's shouldn't be affected.
              Yes, that's right. I wasn't saying they were gonna be affected, I just want to know if there are reports about practice.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                All I know is that these are supposedly being toned down to only glorified walkthroughs. The team wants to get players in playing shape before doing real work.
                Makes sense.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                  Makes sense.
                  Yeah I'm ready for training camp already

                  Comment


                  • https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/...m-Tavon-Austin

                    Cowboys Expect Increased Production From Tavon Austin

                    May 11, 2018 8:31 AM

                    The Dallas Cowboys expect to use Tavon Austin in a variety of ways this coming season.

                    Stephen Jones expects Austin to have 12 to 24 touches on offense per game, which would be a very high number.

                    "I think we can get him the ball — I don't want to speak for Jason [Garrett], but I think we can get him the ball a dozen, twenty, two dozen times a game. And then you throw the return game on top of it and I think it's somebody we can really utilize," Jones said.

                    The most touches Austin ever had in a season in his five years with the Los Angeles Rams was 104, which is an average of 6.5 touches a game.


                    ..........

                    Uh oh.

                    Getting an idiot vibe from Stephen here.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                      https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/...m-Tavon-Austin

                      Cowboys Expect Increased Production From Tavon Austin

                      May 11, 2018 8:31 AM

                      The Dallas Cowboys expect to use Tavon Austin in a variety of ways this coming season.

                      Stephen Jones expects Austin to have 12 to 24 touches on offense per game, which would be a very high number.

                      "I think we can get him the ball — I don't want to speak for Jason [Garrett], but I think we can get him the ball a dozen, twenty, two dozen times a game. And then you throw the return game on top of it and I think it's somebody we can really utilize," Jones said.

                      The most touches Austin ever had in a season in his five years with the Los Angeles Rams was 104, which is an average of 6.5 touches a game.


                      ..........

                      Uh oh.

                      Getting an idiot vibe from Stephen here.


                      Yeah that's definitely not happening. The best we could hope for is more like the 6.5 touches he had once upon a time. Even that I'm not sure I want to see him getting.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                        https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/...m-Tavon-Austin

                        Cowboys Expect Increased Production From Tavon Austin

                        May 11, 2018 8:31 AM

                        The Dallas Cowboys expect to use Tavon Austin in a variety of ways this coming season.

                        Stephen Jones expects Austin to have 12 to 24 touches on offense per game, which would be a very high number.

                        "I think we can get him the ball — I don't want to speak for Jason [Garrett], but I think we can get him the ball a dozen, twenty, two dozen times a game. And then you throw the return game on top of it and I think it's somebody we can really utilize," Jones said.

                        The most touches Austin ever had in a season in his five years with the Los Angeles Rams was 104, which is an average of 6.5 touches a game.


                        ..........

                        Uh oh.

                        Getting an idiot vibe from Stephen here.


                        God damn, Stevie.
                        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                        Comment


                        • Yeah, let's give it to Tavon Austin every third play.
                          2014=2009, 2015=2010?

                          The Garrett Song

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                            Getting an idiot vibe from Stephen here.
                            Considering we averaged 63 off plays per game last year and Zeke took 24 of them per game.. sooo:

                            (24 (Zeke) + 24 (Austin)) - 63 (plays per game) =

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                              https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/...m-Tavon-Austin

                              Cowboys Expect Increased Production From Tavon Austin

                              May 11, 2018 8:31 AM

                              The Dallas Cowboys expect to use Tavon Austin in a variety of ways this coming season.

                              Stephen Jones expects Austin to have 12 to 24 touches on offense per game, which would be a very high number.

                              "I think we can get him the ball I don't want to speak for Jason [Garrett], but I think we can get him the ball a dozen, twenty, two dozen times a game. And then you throw the return game on top of it and I think it's somebody we can really utilize," Jones said.

                              The most touches Austin ever had in a season in his five years with the Los Angeles Rams was 104, which is an average of 6.5 touches a game.


                              ..........

                              Uh oh.

                              Getting an idiot vibe from Stephen here.
                              When I heard him say that, I thought WTF are you talking about Stephen? Im sorry, moron alert.
                              defense wins championships

                              Comment


                              • "I think we can get him the ball — I don't want to speak for Jason [Garrett]" which means you ARE speaking for Garrett, you clueless, inbred Jethro of the Clampett family.

                                On one hand, I would say "let the coaches coach," until, on the other hand, you realize who the coaches are.

                                So you have the Clampetts in the front office prompting the Dumb and Dumber coaching staff. 25 years and counting.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X