2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
First I thought you were jist trying to pull my leg. Second even if that had anything to do with Moore I would say that the sun shines on a dog's ass at least once.
I think its comical to watch shifts in ones commentary depending on what happens and how it fits their positions. Earlier when Dak couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, Moore was a disgusting jerk. Now that Dak has turned in a fairly impressive game, Moore is still a jerk even though the same barometer is used namely Daks performance. It is totally funny.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think its comical to watch shifts in ones commentary depending on what happens and how it fits their positions. Earlier when Dak couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, Moore was a disgusting jerk. Now that Dak has turned in a fairly impressive game, Moore is still a jerk even though the same barometer is used namely Daks performance. It is totally funny.
I've also noticed that some posters on here post a lot some weeks. And this week I've barely seen them if at all...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I didnt say anything about Daks performance not Moores performance. Hes not a blip on my radar anymore as I know he will be gone shortly.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
It is not one swalowe that bryngeth in somer.

Still not sold on Dak, nor in Moore being a positive.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is not one swalowe that bryngeth in somer.

Still not sold on Dak, nor in Moore being a positive.
Yeah no reason to overreact. One bad week doesn't make Dak Quincy Carter and one great week doesn't make him a stud. We need consistency. Shit even Blake Bortles occasionally has a good week. You need consistency.

Just like the Broncos looked great last night but I still think they are a shitty team.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Playing his ass off. Better than I thought he would as a rookie.
Yeah especially for a guy who was sort of a late bloomer in college. I expected it would take him longer to develop. But right now he looks more advanced than any rookie LBer in the NFL.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Dude played 8 man ball in rural Idaho.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Rev

Staff member
Crawford with 11 pressures. Thats pretty nice.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life
Crawford, disrupting the shit out of things so others can make plays.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
We have to sign Lawrence to a long term deal, no doubt. But suppose he ends the season with ten sacks. Does he still get the mega-deal?

p1_

DCC 4Life
We have to sign Lawrence to a long term deal, no doubt. But suppose he ends the season with ten sacks. Does he still get the mega-deal?
Plus his shoulder needs surgery.

Rev

Staff member
Yep. Teams are also paying more attention to him.

If he doesnt get it from us somebody else will give it to him. Got to pony up the dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom