Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Eagles | 12-31-2017

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by midswat View Post
    Denver fired Vance Joseph

    I’m envious of Denver fans.
    black guy fired after only one year? cue the firestorm.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by midswat View Post
      Denver fired Vance Joseph

      I’m envious of Denver fans.
      His complete dismantling of the RHG not enough to save his job

      Comment



      • 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bbgun View Post
          black guy fired after only one year? cue the firestorm.
          No talent ginger retains his. Grab a torch.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
            That's too bad. The one WR I actually would like to keep around and give an opportunity to fill some of Dez's snaps.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post



              Well, that sucks but he knows he's probably going to get paid more elsewhere. I guess we will take our Dez and TWill and like it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

                next man up. Where u at Devin Street?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                  Well, that sucks but he knows he's probably going to get paid more elsewhere. I guess we will take our Dez and TWill and like it.
                  I don't know about that. I think he just wants an opportunity to be a starting NFL WR and feels there is no where to go up in Dallas. Very unfortunate

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pdom View Post
                    Devin Street
                    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

                    Comment




                    • I always knew Kamara would be good. The talent was so obvious. It is insanity and criminal how butch jones barely used him at UT.

                      But I didn’t think he’d be so good so soon.

                      He is incredible.

                      Comment


                      • Ravens really are going to let the Bills get into the playoffs.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                          I don't know about that. I think he just wants an opportunity to be a starting NFL WR and feels there is no where to go up in Dallas. Very unfortunate
                          That could well be with Dez, Williams and Beasley firmly entrenched above him despite their shortcomings. No pun intended regarding Beasley.

                          Comment


                          • A really bad Seattle team - who beat us last week and made today irrelevant for us - is getting beat by a bad Cardinals team.

                            Comment


                            • Why the fuck did Will Ferrell shave his head and grow facial hair??

                              Comment


                              • Good grief, I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching this game.

                                From the looks of the box score the Eagles played their backups most of the game and the Cowboys still struggled to scrape by.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X