Randy Gregory Suspended Indefinitely for Substance Abuse

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think it's time to finally pull the plug on the Randy Gregory experiment.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
How many years in a row have we had someone suspended for drugs during the off-season?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Robert Quinn, Alex Okafor, Shane Ray. I would say someone like Brandon Graham but there is a 0.0% chance they spend the money it takes to sign him.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
It’s time to cut him. He can’t stay clean.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Probably more pot.

They'll stop caring and testing for it just as soon as they ruin this guy's career.

Not that we should feel bad for him. Dude can't help himself.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Robert Quinn, Alex Okafor, Shane Ray. I would say someone like Brandon Graham but there is a 0.0% chance they spend the money it takes to sign him.
Please.

Stephen Jones was already promising new contracts to Lawrence, Prescott, Elliott and a host of others today.

We aren't signing any damn body.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We should start a pool to bet on who'll be suspended at the start of the 2020 season.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I almost thought this was an old thread when I got to the forum that had bumped back to the top. Bye-bye failed experiment #94.(Give or take a couple of failed personnel experiments)

p1_

DCC 4Life
yeah man, I fucking give up. I think the league's position is idiotic, but Gregory is simply done. Just fucking bye.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Fuck it, scrap the whole damn defensive line, bring in some new Hot Boyz, Stupid name anyways.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He is stupid for continuing to smoke pot knowing he will be tested for it, but it beyond patently retarded that the NFL even tests for it.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Well at least we drafted Dorance Armstrong and I haven't given up on Charlton. Those looking to can Crawford for cap room can rethink that line.

Also, whoever said we need to rethink Irving needs to rethink that. The best ability is availability. No more fing criminals on the D line.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Doesn’t surprise me at all. It was just a matter of time. The guy just couldn’t leave the stuff alone. ;

Top Bottom